Print

Author Topic: TMK Grand Event  (Read 106058 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #75 on: March 09, 2005, 11:49:08 PM »
I prefer Taco Bell's spicy chicken soft taco.  Has anyone else noticed that several threads here have had their topic changed to food.

Edited by - Luigison on 3/9/2005 9:53:21 PM
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #76 on: March 10, 2005, 02:50:58 PM »
I'm back from my busy schedule. I was going to talk about my and Sapph's meeting, but apparently we are talking about tacos.

Sapph pretty much described most of what we did. We had a lot of fun/awkward silences. Um, the SSBM battles were fun. I was always Link and she was always Peach.  She can also do Peach and Yoshi impressions really well.

Koop, even if we do meet, you'll always be a short, fat kid in a Hawaiian shirt to me.

"I''m from Canada, and they think I''m slow, eh?"

Edited by - Red Paratroopa on 3/10/2005 1:06:25 PM
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #77 on: March 11, 2005, 08:41:32 PM »
Here's a pic of us:

"I''m from Canada, and they think I''m slow, eh?"

Edited by - Red Paratroopa on 3/11/2005 6:44:27 PM

This is a secret coded message.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #78 on: March 11, 2005, 09:09:27 PM »
What happened to your arm, Red Paratroopa?

BTW Sapph, did Red REALLY have a little sister named Yellow, or was that him?

“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.” -Atticus Finch
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #79 on: March 11, 2005, 09:41:31 PM »
Sorry to keep talking about things that aren't really important, but does anyone ever get a feeling where you see people at certain places and wonder like Mario and if they come here to the FF?  I do sometimes.  I don't know why.  I better see a psychologist (I'm studying that right now btw).  I wonder psychologists come here...

Random thoughts: That part of the room in that picture looks almost exactly like a room in my friend's old house (the walls were white and the TV was in front of a window and there were chairs arranged like that @______@).  I have a silver GC too.  I once ate at Wendy's and my brother found a dead bug in his sandwhich (I probably would have eaten it too if he didn't choose that one because he checked and I didn't).  I once had a dream about meeting Chup and riding with him in a big black truck... which you can read about in Wacko Dreams if you dare.  I could meet anyone I wanted to right now... if LD would just teleport me already!!

Anyway, I would love to meet almost anyone from this place at any time for some good old VG playing and wonderful akwardness, but I worry that if they knew who I really was "they'd beat da stuffin outta me fur bein' so gosh durn annoyin'"!

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.  But I think we can all agree that Mario rules and that''s a fact!

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 3/11/2005 7:44:31 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #80 on: March 12, 2005, 08:29:28 PM »
Hey guys. My brother told me to answer this. I was at a friends house when Sapph came over. I really wanted to meet her too. :(
Maybe next time hopefully.

« Reply #81 on: March 12, 2005, 09:13:38 PM »
Eh, Yellow Paratroopa.  How's it goin'? (I changed my last post because I thought it was a little rude)

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.  But I think we can all agree that Mario rules and that''s a fact!

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 3/13/2005 6:21:53 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #82 on: March 12, 2005, 09:25:49 PM »
Actually, YP came over to my house a while ago because her brother was having someone over... anyway, I took her picture: http://home.comcast.net/~rockotaco1/Games_KoopaTroopa.gif'>
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #83 on: April 10, 2005, 06:21:51 PM »
K MINUS 0! We have 1000!

I was looking for a place to put this little bit of information, and the title "TMK Grand Event" seemed to fit. Anyway, today, I am celebrating my 1000th post! Here's to the future!

(two minutes later)

Collin: Where'd the milk go?! And the chocolate syrup is missing, too!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #84 on: April 11, 2005, 06:08:48 AM »
... Is there such thing as a Yellow Paratroopa?
I can't rememeber.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #85 on: April 11, 2005, 10:32:29 AM »
Apparently so.

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #86 on: April 11, 2005, 10:39:40 AM »
Yes.

And congrats, Suffix!

Edit: GAH! Watoad beat me! >_<

--------------------

Wise men talk because they have something to say;

fools, because they have to say something.

Edited by - Sapphira on 4/11/2005 9:40:44 AM

"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #87 on: April 11, 2005, 11:14:06 PM »
Nobody will probably ever meet me, ahahahahahah. Now you'll probably all get tickets to Australia...
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #88 on: April 11, 2005, 11:41:47 PM »
Say, King Boo... do you live in Melbourne? I know someone who lives in the same suburb I do, who, incidentally, owns all of the Mario Kart figures, just like you said in the Latest News forum. Very interesting...

Edited by - No-One on Whichever day that happens to be convenient for me at Whatever time I feel like it.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #89 on: April 12, 2005, 12:05:10 AM »
Sapph and I think alike. ;) That was a cool coincidence.

I, for one, would like to visit Australia.

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Print