Print

Author Topic: Let the RPG begin!  (Read 3875 times)

« on: October 28, 2000, 06:22:55 PM »
OCC:The RPG has begun.
ICC:Bom-omb was walking home from work mad because someone was teasing him about how he looked and he exploded with anger and got yelled at.He sat down and started playing Mortal Combat 2 when he heard a loud crash outside.It was some fragments of a asteroid.He decided to examine it later then he went inside and took a nap.

No mor metal mario...new and improved titanium mario!-black44

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2000, 07:30:48 PM »
Little did the Bom-omb know, that the meteor had become alive! The metero started shaking some, and finally, grew legs like a spider, and started walking away, only leaving a hole in the ground. Still, the Bom-omb sleeps, dreaming of being strong, and handsome.

"Why hello there. Yes, I am strong and handsome." he said in his sleep. "Would you like to see me be strong and even more handsome?" A crwod was gathered around him, in awe of his strength as he lifted a statue, and set it back down with no problems at all. "Yes! I know I'm the best! Thank you for your loyalty!"

Then...the bom-omb woke with a jump. there was something in the room. He could feel its presence and the Bom-omb shook with fear. What could it possibly be?

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2000, 11:38:27 AM »
Finally, this thing got started.

Hammer Bro was training in a small forest, not far from Bom-omb's house. He was beating up some koopa troopas when he sees three huge meteors come falling from the sky. They came down with a huge crash one after another. One sprouts legs and starts walking away, but the other two remain inactive. With his trusty mallet in his hand, Hammer Bro runs to the scene.

When he gets there, the two other rocks are mysteriously gone. All that is left is a strange shyguy mask...

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2000, 02:29:22 PM »
Out of the distance comes a flight of paratroppas comeing to harrer brother. I'm front of the group was one with a WW1 flight cap on, the captian of the paratroopas and bowsers second in command. For good reason to. Many koppas consider him a hero. The one to capture the princess on many occasions and lead an assault on the mushroom kingdom. Though he failed he was mention as a great fighter both by the mushrooms and the koppa. He was flying by with his troops to investigate the numerous koppa troppa beatings,and inspect bomb-oms and hammer brothers job. He manages to spot hammer brother and flies to him.

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2000, 07:39:26 PM »
 "Hamer Broth." the Flying Koopa says, once he landed.
 "Sir." Hamer Bro. gave a salute.
 "What is the meaning of this shy guy mask? Is it another prank of yours?"
 "No sir. I have no clue onto what this is." You see, Hamer Bro. has always been pulling pranks on everyone. Even the Koopa Troopas. "All I know that it was a meteor. One srput legs and walked away, and the other two just vanished leaving this masl behind."
 "So I see." Koopa Troopa replied in thuoght. "We must be on the look out."
 "Yes." Then, a noise, every so quiet was heard from the bushes to not far from the two. They turned and Hamer Bro. got his hamer ready to fight. The object chuckled, and then ran away. But a shadow was seen from Koopa Troopa. The shadow reminded him of the shadow of non other than...
I like cheese!

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2000, 05:50:37 PM »
OOC- um lola, you can't play as our characters, you have to have your own. You probaly confused this with a continueing story, thats ok it happens, but this is an RPG you can only play as your own character. I hope this helps prevent any mistakes. Good job though, it would've been good if this was a continueing story.

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2000, 03:46:17 PM »
Screams filled the area, but soon faded away. Yoshi had just finished his meal. It was late in the afternoon, and Yoshi still had fifteen meals left. "Mmmm, Shy Guys..." he thought. Suddenly, he saw one running in the distance. Yoshi chased after him and released his long tongue. Grabbing the Shy Guy so fast that his mask fell off, he was pulled closer to Yoshi. This Shy Guy was wearing a black and orange coat. "Your whole planet is doomed once the meteorites lan.." The Shy Guy couldn`t fininsh his sentence as he was swallowed by Yoshi and was, uh, removed in egg form after passing through Yoshi`s digestive system. Yoshi walked away, hardly even remembering the oddly dressed Shy Guy`s rambling.

Edited by - Yo`ster B. on 11/5/00 11:45:57 AM
*Looks inside of a candy bar wraper. Reads:* You have just won a Sony Plays.... Oh it`s crap!!

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2000, 09:15:20 PM »
Lemmy Koopa was just flying by in his airship when he noticed he was out of gas. He took a parachute and jumped out landing into the bushes behind Hammer Bro. He sat there for a while, but figured that he better be returning to his tower, scince it had just been *ahem* relocated *ahem* by the mario bros.. Lemmy got up and strolled away.

Goo-Goo-Little-Boo!
Goo-Goo-Kiribo's-Shoe!!
Goo-Goo-Luigi-Too!!!

Print