Print

Author Topic: A Stupid Movie  (Read 3702 times)

« on: January 28, 2005, 01:44:43 PM »
This is a stupid movie. It scared me. Especially Sailor Spoon.

--------------------

"I''m singing to a monster in midair! I''m singing to a monster in midair!" -Sheen in Jimmy Neutron: Attack of the Twonkies

"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2005, 10:45:53 PM »
It's a Newgrounds movie. No surprise v_v.

A parody of a famous anime scares you? I'm starting to wonder if you truly are "Gifted".

Dang Jackie, I don''t want to kiss a short, pale and poor girl.
-Michael Kelso, That 70''s show_
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2005, 01:34:01 PM »
The parody is what scares me, not the famous anime. I'm a big Sailor Moon fan, it's just that the spoon thing was so stupid.

--------------------
"I''m singing to a monster in midair! I''m singing to a monster in midair!" -Sheen in Jimmy Neutron: Attack of the Twonkies
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2005, 06:55:56 PM »
That wasn't stupid; that was great! Good song and it even included Yoshi's Island background, the Mario Bros. movie, Salad Fingers, Megabyte, and reminded me that I own the comic book Archie Meets the Punisher.

Oh man!

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2005, 08:38:10 PM »
Animutation rules. The end. Trust me, if I ever figured out Flash, I'd make nothing but animutation. ... Probably because I can't draw for beans.

(Ok, when I saw "NewGrounds" I ran quickly int he other direction, but then I was tempted to click the link. The preciousssss...)

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2005, 10:43:51 PM »
That was pretty funny, actually.  I ended up watching the whole thing through, even though I didn't intend to.  'Twas a catchy tune.

"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2005, 11:26:38 PM »
I just watched this again and my appreciation for it increased. It is ingenious. I mean, it has the Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo Episode 4 purple 1000-year nose hair!

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2005, 01:17:53 AM »
OMFG!  Earl!  Word Munchers!  John Leguizamo as Luigi Mario!

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2005, 11:08:49 AM »
Well... Maybe it's not so stupid... Here's another one.

--------------------

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2005, 03:21:29 PM »
Animutation, when done correctly, can be ingenious. You have to have the bile to watch it a few times before you can appreciate it, though.

Oh yes, Neil Cicierega. He's made a LOT of animutations, although he seems to be gaining more notoriety for the Potter Puppet Pals movies as of recent.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2005, 04:40:22 PM »
Bother

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2005, 09:49:46 PM »
I liked the part where he stopped moving!

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2005, 09:59:33 PM »
Follow the butterflies!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2005, 11:53:40 AM »
Ok... Anyways, here's more.

--------------------

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2005, 12:56:52 PM »
GiftedGirl, I don't think that it's necessary to post every new movie that you find, especially since they're all hosted on the same site and cerated by the same person.  If we really wanted to, all we'd have to do is click on the person's profile and go to each one.

Print