Print

Author Topic: Wallpapers you have used  (Read 259419 times)

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #915 on: April 15, 2010, 08:57:58 PM »
It's the demo.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #916 on: April 16, 2010, 04:41:56 PM »
I use Audacity. Seriously, it's not too hard, just mind your BPMs and make small edits as necessary.
every

« Reply #917 on: April 19, 2010, 08:08:04 PM »
This is my current wallpaper. Search for 3D Blue Crystals on 3dwallpaperstudio.com
"Follow me down to the valley below You know
Moonlight is bleeding from out of your soul Come to us, Lazarus It's time for you to go"

« Reply #918 on: April 29, 2010, 06:21:35 PM »
D8
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #919 on: April 29, 2010, 08:00:34 PM »
Gregorian Choir sings SMB (or something like it)

I still have the Mario Party wallpaper I've been using for.. a long time.

Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #920 on: April 29, 2010, 08:21:36 PM »
Donkey Kong stares into your soul.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #921 on: May 03, 2010, 04:59:27 PM »
Watch out for frogs. ;3

(By the way, I was looking back at older posts in this thread and noticed comments about my last post here. Yes, this is a shared computer, and TurboTax is my parents' crap, the icon of which dumped itself on my third of the computer. Fraggin' icon-sync or whatever...)
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #922 on: May 03, 2010, 05:37:00 PM »
I like your wallpaper, GiftedGirl. It reminds me that I should either start reading that series again or watch the anime.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #923 on: May 03, 2010, 08:24:46 PM »
Well, I had posted an image here, but then I remembered that this board doesn't resize huge images, so I'll replace it with a link.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #924 on: May 13, 2010, 10:10:16 AM »
Here's one I threw together after borrowing New Super Mario Bros. Wii from my step-sister, a Wiimote from my nephew and a digital camera from my mom. Of course, it isn't quite on par with the stuff I made in the past. I still like it though.

Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #925 on: May 20, 2010, 06:10:25 AM »
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #926 on: May 21, 2010, 11:45:17 PM »
N64chic: I love your wallpaper, but you forgot Mini-Luigi (affected by the Mini-Mushroom, incase you couldn't tell). If you left him off to keep the pic symmetrical though, that's ok. It's still awesome.

Ooh! Someone should do one for the Toads! For all intents and purposes, I consider the blue Toad to be the Toad (since Toad was blue in SMB2) but that's for another topic..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #927 on: May 22, 2010, 01:04:28 AM »
No, Toad had red spots in SMB2. They were only blue in the NES version of the game due to palette problems caused by lazy programming which were fixed in every other version. And the manual.
That was a joke.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #928 on: May 22, 2010, 10:58:13 AM »
I'm well aware that I left out Mini. The reason being that it's just the small/normal form on an even smaller scale and I just don't think it would look too great.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

« Reply #929 on: May 23, 2010, 01:12:37 AM »
No, Toad had red spots in SMB2. They were only blue in the NES version of the game due to palette problems caused by lazy programming which were fixed in every other version. And the manual.

So he did. I can't believe I even forgot that..

What world is that in the background? It looks like World 3 (the ice world), but I'm not for sure.

Print