Print

Author Topic: Go Me  (Read 4049 times)

« on: June 04, 2005, 12:40:10 PM »
I turned 13 yesterday. Go me. And now you all have to here what I got.

I got Pokemon Emerald, a Teen Girl Squad t-shirt, the Strong Bad Email dvd (oh my god!), a replica of Hermione Granger's wand (yeah, I'm a dork, I know), a pencil sharpener and a special supper at Jade Garden (it's this Chinese restaurant and it's my all-time fave). And Stinkoman tried to jump into my cake. I put up some links to the pictures my mom took as soon as they get developed. Ok, bye!!!

--------------------
I think I swallowed a bug! Bug swallow! BUG SWALLOW!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2005, 12:52:36 PM »
Go you!

Actually, those gifts sound pretty cool and not dorky.

Thank you for visting my world, come again ... Now entering reality, welcome back.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2005, 12:54:59 PM »
The only REAL dorky one was the pencil sharpener. It was to keep me from repeatedly using Mom's all the time.

--------------------
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2005, 01:04:22 PM »
Happy Birthday. And congatulations on the Strongbad DVD's.

"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2005, 01:11:37 PM »
Your birthday's on June 3rd? Only 7 days away from mine! B-MINUS 6 days, people.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2005, 01:58:26 PM »
 Happy belated birthday.

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2005, 02:00:25 PM »
It's not THAT belated, it was only a day ago. Thanks anyways!

--------------------

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2005, 05:34:39 PM »
The phrase "pencil sharpener" just reminded me of something hilarious... I was at the dollar store in the stationery section. There was an item, and on the cardboard it said "pencil sharpener" but in the plastic bag attached was a staple remover!

How much would wood a would pecker peck if a would pecker wood peck would? –Bird Person<(^v^)>
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2005, 06:35:45 PM »
Utterly hilarious.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2005, 06:55:19 PM »
You haven't been here for like, ever. ANd now your here to brag about your gifts.... Tsk
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2005, 12:11:06 PM »
wow a pencil sharpener thats even better than what i get like kc:com and book or a dart board

where isn't the beef

wait thats christmas...

Edited by - white_arrow on 6/5/2005 11:11:42 AM
OH SNAP, It's White Arrow!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2005, 01:45:28 PM »
For my B-day, all I want is a certain comic book.  Plus the fact that I'm getting my braces off beforehand and I'm getting Harry Potter 6 afterwards is more than good enough.

Thank you for visting my world, come again ... Now entering reality, welcome back.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2005, 03:25:15 PM »
Hey, whattya know, GiftedGirl doesn't act like a noob anymore.

Kelso: Guys this is a game of Cat & Mouse between me & Hyde. I''m gonna make him admit he''s been going out with Jackie behind my back.
Fez: Guys, what happens in Cat & Mouse if the cat is retarded?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2005, 03:27:36 PM »
NOOB! ;P

--------------------

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2005, 08:15:40 PM »
But even when you are, why would you act like you were? I don't <(^v^)>

Oh, mom, you''re back already! Well, before you say anything, the reason I didn''t do my chores was because a really huge bird came and laid an egg in front of my bedroom door so I couldn''t get out, but luckily the egg hatched and the bird ran away a second ago, giving me enough time to clean up the shell before you got home! –Bird Person<(^v^)>
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print