Print

Author Topic: Fungi Forums Fantastic Fight  (Read 12453 times)

« on: June 27, 2007, 10:46:32 PM »
In a real life hand-to-hand brawl between all the denizens of these Fungi Forums, who would reign supreme?

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 10:58:21 PM »
I could go the route of boasting my supreme powers, but then I'm reminded that a stiff wind throws me off balance.  So instead, I shall say that MB would win since he's the only one that I know has some form of training in the ways of fighting.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2007, 11:04:49 PM »
If I had to guess, I'd say... Vidgmchr, probably.

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2007, 11:08:38 PM »
No way. Vid would get destroyed. I think he's said he's a pacifist or something like that, too.

People like Trainman and Jman who talk a lot about sports always seem kinda good people fo this, in my mind. But I don't really know. I'll wait to see what more people say.

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2007, 11:21:10 PM »
I'm a high school wrestler....and I do lift weights.

EDIT: I didn't know that this was a real life thing, so magic doesn't matter.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 11:32:03 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2007, 11:22:45 PM »
Black Mage would make an upset comeback by utilizing his superiority in all things RANDOM BATTLE against formerly-undefeated Deezer.

Also, if the Fungi Forums were not an online message board and were instead somehow the same thing but IRL, Sunbun would end up punching someone's lights out.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 11:26:11 PM by bobman37 »

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2007, 11:35:10 PM »
I'm sure Fairemaster would die first.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2007, 11:43:22 PM »
I know exactly what I would do.
I would kidnap Vidgmchtr when no one could see or hear, and wait until there was a victor. I'd kill the victor, cook him or her, feed him to Vid (so he or she would be defeated) and then Tase Vid to death. I'd be the winner!
But now that I've posted this, this is all what you're expecting me to do! But alas, this was my plot--to distract you! Oh but which is the truth? The plot above, or this statement that the plot above is a lie? This alone should confuse you long enough for me to sneak a 1-hit KO on you all! But now you're ready for that so I could use another plan! Ahahahahahaa!!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2007, 11:45:54 PM »
This topic has the potential to be extremely violent.

It really makes me wonder though.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 11:47:31 PM by PaperLuigi »

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2007, 12:52:24 AM »
As fierce as I may be able to make myself appear, once you get over my furious expression, you realize I have no physical strength at all.

I vote for Megabyte.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2007, 01:45:51 AM »
This reminds me of my other thread, When FF Members Collide!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2007, 03:12:29 AM »
But that was mostly people in FG&S. Which makes me think, I would imagine that the FG&S people would probably be quickly killed.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2007, 05:27:21 AM »
I is in your shadow, whating for mi turn.... Battle Axe Chop!

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2007, 06:31:40 AM »
But that was mostly people in FG&S. Which makes me think, I would imagine that the FG&S people would probably be quickly killed.

No way. We'd all fight to the death.

Besides, who are you to say who dies and who doesn't? I doubt that anyone would really survive too long against people who actually practice fighting, wrestling, etc. FG&S regular or not.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 06:52:06 AM by PaperLuigi »

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2007, 07:22:32 AM »
As fierce as I may be able to make myself appear, once you get over my furious expression, you realize I have no physical strength at all.

Man, I have the same problem.

Print