Print

Author Topic: Four questions!  (Read 6134 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2004, 09:58:07 PM »
YR: No.

TEM: Heh.

The fast pace riding on a horse bets a slow boat anyday.
That was a joke.

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2004, 04:44:00 PM »
Was that a no to my first question or my second?

"Kids, don''t use formula one race cars to chase hedgehogs."
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2004, 10:34:02 PM »
Yes.

The fast pace riding on a horse bets a slow boat anyday.
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2005, 11:01:39 AM »
LD's sig is my favorite, buy CW's sig above is my most favorite.  Maybe one day I will inspire my mostest favorite sig.

Anyway, why did I revive this dead topic?  I don't know really.  I was just googling "Watoad Luigison" to see if there were any topics in which Watoad had asked or said something about me that I need to reply to.  <- LD still loves this?

This isn't one of "those" topics.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2005, 04:47:27 PM »

As you probably now know, Google doesn't do much for you when it come to searching within the message board. I'm actually very surprised to see that it was able to bring up this topic&#151;that's one result more than I've ever gotten.

Even I can't think of such a topic. Hmm. What made you think that there might be one (or some)? Or should I just start asking questions about you? :P

Well, now that I'm here, I may as well answer your four questions.

1. Used to be Chupperson, hands down. When I came, it was either me for like two days or still Chupperson. When Sapphira showed up, I'd say that she took the prize for a week or few. Then it was Chupperson again until he slowed down, after which time I don't have much of a clue as to who would fit this designation.

2. The most notable people outside of the original TMK staff are Chocobo, Mario Maniac, Lola Prue (if she comes by again, which seems kind of likely), Fifth, and Lizard Dude. Although I had no knowledge of this topic's existence prior to today, I had been working on a super-complete answer to this question. I'll post it once I've gotten a chance to finish it.

3. Todd Begin (now Toddathon) is attempting that right now, and I'd say that he's failing pretty expectedly.

4. In Bangladesh, of course. (Though Lizard's answer to this question was great.) If your farm is getting low, give 1-800-GET-DIRT a try. They've always managed to get me out of binds with style.

“Hey, lemme borrow your bike. C’mon, I’ll give you some chips.”

Edited by - waToad on 2/12/2005 2:49:31 PM

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2005, 08:13:36 PM »
"What made you think that there might be one (or some)? Or should I just start asking questions about you? :P"

Actually I use a lot of strange search terms.  (As you know if you saw my post in the backwaters.)  Using your user name was just a detour on the long strange train trip.

Ignore this space.  There's nothing to see here.  Move along.  

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print