Print

Author Topic: Forums  (Read 2840 times)

« on: July 27, 2005, 08:36:51 AM »
I was wondering if you could maybe add a couple things to make the forums look better like make the scroll bar black.

Also you can't reply to messages. I happen to have dreamweaver MX and I know HTML...

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2005, 08:38:33 AM »
IE sucks.

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2005, 09:04:49 AM »
I don't have IE I have avant browser and aol

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2005, 05:58:35 PM »
I like the forums the way they currently are, though.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2005, 06:57:16 PM »
Avant Browser IS IE.
AOL Browser IS IE.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2005, 09:17:28 PM »
I don't really see the big deal with everyone wanting the fancy forums with all the fancy doodads that no one ever uses. Don't get me wrong, a few things would be nice, but they aren't 100% NEEDED. We have gotten this far fine this way, eh? I think that this is completely fine the way it looks and is. I don't really have much of a problem with it at all. If we get a new forum, great! If not, great! Does it really matter if we have black scroll bars and fancy little smileys and all that Jazz? No! All I say is whatever to this whole matter.

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2005, 09:45:32 PM »
This message board is fine.  As long as when I hit the Keys, letters show up, I am happy, and do not question how things are run.

You say you want a {Nintendo}revolution, well, you know, we all want to change the world
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2005, 09:49:27 PM »
That sounded rather... Eh... Hmm. How should I put this?

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2005, 10:11:25 PM »
MEGAß円TE rocks. I love how he always knows exactly what he's talking about. Though of everyone here, he's easily the most different online and in person, I'd say.

今日本にいるなら、何もないという理由のために日本語で書こう!

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Print