Print

Author Topic: Swimming in a sea of confusion  (Read 7613 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2008, 04:00:19 PM »
?
Metroid doesn't have "levels".
That was a joke.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2008, 07:29:40 PM »
Exactly my point.
every

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2008, 10:18:10 AM »
As for chewing, I've chewed plenty of times and I dont deny its affects.  I have to be in the mood for it though, and if I am its either Cope Straight (long cut), or just a plain old pouch of Levi Garrett.

Cope can be fun for a while.... but I can't dip Cope regularly... gotta be in the mood which is basically... when I'm out and that's all everyone has when they offer me some. And Levi Garrett = I agree.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2008, 04:55:35 PM »
        Well I've figured out how I'm going to deal with this situation.  Now all I have to do is work out the kinks.  I'm going to go to our county fair tonight, and theres no doubt in my mind I will probably see her there.  So I guess I'll confront her there or if I dont see her, I'll work something else out where she'll be in a place where I know i'll see her.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2008, 01:49:08 PM »
         Mr. Melee - "Once you clean yourself up physically, clean yourself mentally. If I remember you correctly, you were a Christian. Get right with God again, man. Once you're right with The Creator, you'll feel much better. Pray to God for guidance and wisdom, because I'm sure he'll help. Your life is still salvageable, and if it all comes to the worst and if you guys do break up, then it was just not meant to be. I'd just let her go and find the true person you should be with. It's also not a good idea to be wanting a woman who is now on top of other guys, as you put it. That just means she's looking for satisfaction, not true love, in my opinion."

Let me make it clear that I'm no longer a christian.  I abandoned that faith a long time ago and with good reason.  If I am anything now, I consider myself to be a contemperary shaman.  I believe in an after life, and I believe all things are relative, and for the most part I believe there is one central being that connects and intertwines all lifeforms and concioussness'.  If you have any more questions about this feel free to ask because I basically just over simplified it for the sake of keeping it short.

For the mind altering substances part of shamanism which belive it or not plays a big role in shamanism, I feel a lot of my actions were good and made with good judgement.  But since I've got into this slump I've been abusing the drugs that have no meaning, nothing productive comes from them, like alcohol.  Theres something I havent finished and alcohol is my pause button.

I made it to the county fair this last weekend and searched all around but she was nowhere to be found.  My next plan of action is to call her up and ask her if she wants to go to this festival that is held once every year during the summer in the county I live in, Blue Oyster Cult will be playing and its only 10 dollars to get in.  If she denies me this time then im just gonna let it go and admit that i got used....

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2008, 02:27:59 PM »
Girls just do that sometimes.
Yeah... You might not want to hear this, but my first thought is that magical night probably was a "mistake". She may not have intended to start anything really serious, maybe she was just interested in... having fun for one night. It's hard for me to say, I haven't been following this story very closely.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2008, 10:43:23 AM »
          Let me make it clear that I'm no longer a christian.  I abandoned that faith a long time ago and with good reason.  If I am anything now, I consider myself to be a contemperary shaman.  I believe in an after life, and I believe all things are relative, and for the most part I believe there is one central being that connects and intertwines all lifeforms and concioussness'.  If you have any more questions about this feel free to ask because I basically just over simplified it for the sake of keeping it short.

You speak of entanglement, it looks like.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2008, 06:07:18 PM »
You mean entanglement as in the physics term?

Print