Print

Author Topic: Post your optical illusions here!  (Read 27176 times)

« on: January 08, 2010, 08:15:47 PM »
Get the weirdest and scariest optical illusions ever!
Numions

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 08:17:15 PM »

Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 08:40:34 PM »
Here's an oldie but a goodie.
Yeah, you know it's one of those pranks. Just go with it.
You didn't say wot wot.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2010, 08:45:08 PM »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2010, 08:46:31 PM »
FWI I don't think CrossEyed7's face is weird or scary.

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2010, 10:18:21 PM »
Gosh DARN IT you people need to stop murdering your own jokes. I legit guffawed when I clicked this thread but when I got to your next post my mirth curdled into seething rage. CE7 is smart enough to appreciate good-natured "burns", especially when it's an offshoot of a pre-existing joke. Never dilute humor with compromise or explanation. Never.

Every day of my life I regret making this post, even though Warp had directly responded to my joke.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2010, 10:29:11 PM »
Here's an oldie but a goodie.
Yeah, you know it's one of those pranks. Just go with it.
holy crap penguinwizard you son of a ***** i need new pants

Actually that was pretty clever and self-aware. I like it.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2010, 10:34:39 PM »
OPTICAL ILUUUUUUUUSIONS

foxmccloudfan

• Guess who's banned!!!
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2010, 11:07:46 PM »
ya seriously, explaining the joje is nearly as bad as laughtracks in a sincerely funny show-right when youre about to fall on the ground cracking up, the laughtrack does it for you!
Guess who's back!!!

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2010, 11:14:09 PM »
Gosh DARN IT you people need to stop murdering your own jokes. I legit guffawed when I clicked this thread but when I got to your next post my mirth curdled into seething rage. CE7 is smart enough to appreciate good-natured "burns", especially when it's an offshoot of a pre-existing joke. Never dilute humor with compromise or explanation. Never.

Yeah, I know. I ****ed up.

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2010, 11:18:58 PM »
[darn], that may be the worst mistake I've made in recent memory.

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2010, 01:17:07 AM »
Try and find what's wrong with this picture.
Numions

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2010, 01:28:02 AM »
Tis a shock image. Dragged it to my desktop before it was too late, not that it's overly frightening.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 01:29:50 AM by PaperLuigi »

foxmccloudfan

• Guess who's banned!!!
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2010, 01:35:30 AM »
we have more coming like that soon!
Guess who's back!!!

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2010, 03:11:29 AM »
I saw the post that said it was a shock image and decided to scroll off screen (it did look a bit grainy to be a normal .jpg). Time passed, I returned to this thread, and it did the shock thing right in front of me. Darn it.

...why am I liking the tingly chills that go down my spine when that happens? Is there a psychological disorder name for that sort of thing?

And CrossEyed, you can flip out as much as you want over that prank, but you knew it was going to happen. See, what I do when it comes to optical illusions is I shove the window to one side so that I see only a portion of the illusion. And I turn off the sound because they like throwing in scream sound effects. Most pranks of that type are time-delayed, so you just have to wait for the tiny sliver of the screen to change.

Hey, someone please create a GIF or optical illusion that cuts to the "smile dog" image in the Freak Out thread. That dog image freaks me out every time.

*finds link to dog image, returns to thread, scrolls down to my post* GOD [darn] IT! Every time I go by that image!
Oh well, here's the smile dog image. Do NOT click it by accident. I don't even know if the link still works, that's how scared I am of it, especially since you can't hide it off screen fast enough if you click the link.

EDIT 2: Seeing a small version of a shock image does wonders for making it less scary. You can just hop onto Google and do a search for it. Looking at it, it's not quite that scary. But like I said, make it the only thing you can look at and it all changes.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 03:34:04 AM by penguinwizard »
You didn't say wot wot.

Print