Print

Author Topic: Alisbet Q & A  (Read 9381 times)

« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2010, 01:12:32 AM »
I have to admit that came as a bit of a surprise.
Anyway, keep submitting the question.
I am interested to know what you might have in mind.
Power of People is stronger than People in Power.

« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2010, 08:58:24 AM »
When I get my $3,766.66, how much of it will I spend on videogames?
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2010, 11:37:15 PM »
Well, that is an interesting question in my opinion.
When you have that amount of money, you have the choice of spending them all on games (not recommended), or you can simply split them into two and save the other half of the amount for other things. Is this answer satisfying to you

« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2010, 09:15:33 AM »
Yes, it works for me.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2010, 05:18:56 AM »
Can you tell me why second gear on my Jeep feels kinda rough? It's a 5 speed manual, 1997 Jeep Cherokee. When I shift into second gear, it just doesn't want to sync up easily and I have to almost force it into gear, especially when the Jeep is running cold. Pushing in the clutch when I shift is fine, so I think I've isolated the problem to the gears in the transmission.

I think it may be the synchronizers and dog clutch being installed incorrectly, but I was wanting a second opinion.

(This feels like Peter Answers...)
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2010, 08:31:02 AM »
When was the last time you checked and repaired your Jeep? My answer would be that the transmission gears are jammed or something like that. I don't know, I am not really into car business, if you know what i mean.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2010, 03:59:00 PM »
My brother's car had that problem a while back with his friend's Grand Cherokee. Either he or his friend fixed it, I think, but I can't remember how. I'll try and hit him up and see what he says.

By the way, is there a way to get better bass on my new headphones? They're pretty nice but I like my tunes to have big, powerful bass just below the distortion zone, which my last pair (now borken; the new pair was a gift from the friend who broke the old ones) provided perfectly. Turning the EQ to Bass Booster on my iPod works okay (it distorts some songs' bass, though), but doesn't quite cut the mustard. What should I do?
every

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2010, 05:24:11 PM »
My brother's car had that problem a while back with his friend's Grand Cherokee. Either he or his friend fixed it, I think, but I can't remember how. I'll try and hit him up and see what he says.

I know why my Jeep's transmission is sucking. I just was asking to ask.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2010, 10:47:15 PM »
All right, I think that i should make an additional rule to this thread, to keep things from going stale. That new rule is: You ask a question to a member, that member answers the question and that member shall present a new question to you, and so on. So, this basically means that you don't always have to ask me questions, that is all.

« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2010, 10:48:25 PM »
What is DPCM?

Print