Print

Author Topic: Gallery of BP  (Read 232802 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #90 on: November 21, 2008, 06:18:44 PM »
The only thing I'm wondering is how many times are you going to change Pikachu's "earstyle".

I've known what I'm going for with that for a long time. I just continually get closer. I think it's really great to have personal details like that, and absolutely vital to have a unique style. I want people to see a creation of mine and think "I know who drew this!"

Pirate Ness. Someday I'll draw the whole crew of Cap'n Falcon in pirate garb, except Link--he's already a pirate.

Kirby in a few years, probably having a hard time inflating himself enough to lift the burden of a billion Waddle Dees.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #91 on: November 21, 2008, 06:24:53 PM »
I think you'd make a better web comic maker that many others. You're kinda similar to the guy who draws Brawl in the Family, and that's one of the very few webcomics I like.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #92 on: November 21, 2008, 06:50:11 PM »

What was originally on this piece of paper? It clearly has something to do with war.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #93 on: November 21, 2008, 06:57:19 PM »
Both of those were on my history study guide. Those and concepts of Wario and Yoshi fighting over that burger, an enslaved Mr. Saturn, Captain Falcon in red blue and green, Thoreau, Stafy, and other Kirby scribblings.
It's YOUR problem!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #94 on: November 22, 2008, 01:13:06 AM »
Right then.

What's new now that I've spent a few hours organizing that? Little pictures of people holding up signs and fish, and simple comments. Wwwwaaaaoverwhelming.

But the one reason I can't have a legitimate webcomic still stands. My name is not Scott.
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #95 on: November 22, 2008, 10:29:28 AM »
Well, here goes nothing.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #96 on: November 22, 2008, 10:51:26 AM »
I thought I was hilarious when I made that post. Little did I expect the events of the next two years! Bird Person (as he was named at the time), continuing to irregularly draw this "webcomic" of his, brought relative fame to the Fungi Forums after the people of the Internet began noticing it. Though the changes to our forum's userbase were not welcomed by all, a few of the old members remain to this day.

I still have yet to learn the names of all the new people here. College has taken its toll on me....

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #97 on: November 22, 2008, 11:11:36 AM »
Because I am 100% affiliated with the forums here and my comics have everything to do with them. The links to the forums all over my site make it really obvious.
It's YOUR problem!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #98 on: November 22, 2008, 11:00:08 PM »
Reading "Arrowdox" makes me think of all the Link/Fairy Queen jokes that could be done, considering the whole "Child, I should tell you... you are just my type" deal.  Maybe if I ever get a lick of talent at that sort of thing...
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #99 on: November 23, 2008, 05:48:33 AM »

Too bad John Tanaka is so boring. His backstory is basically "he loves Jody" and his character design is incredibly plain. Everybody else in F-ZERO is at least partly awesome. I mean, sure, Tanaka built his own machine... but it sucks!

There are a bunch of character combinations for whom machine-destroying just wouldn't work. Dr. Clash built Beastman's Hyper Speeder, for example--and he can crush it if you play as him. The original comic for the comrade-crushing concept was that Blood Falcon would destroy Black Shadow, who cries out to him to not forget his purpose... and they'd turn out to be playing GX in Black Shadow's small apartment. I decided to go with light-to-dark ironic humor instead of dark-to-light, and I think this one expresses the idea better.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #100 on: November 23, 2008, 07:01:33 AM »
Reply 100! Anyways, good job. And, Ultimate Chimera encounters. Thats not too good.

« Reply #101 on: November 24, 2008, 07:24:21 AM »
^ I read that sign as "Ultimate Chimera encounters papercuts" until I read that reply.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #102 on: November 24, 2008, 05:22:32 PM »
I read it that way at a glance, too.

Nice art work, BP.  I love the facial expressions in this one.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #103 on: November 29, 2008, 06:18:32 PM »

I've been wanting to bring Poo back for a while now. He didn't fit into the last EarthBound comic. It wouldn't have made a difference, though, since everyone but Jeff was possessed or something. In my mind, Poo is like Toon Link, if Link would talk.

Anyhow, I finally got my Sword of Kings (a one-in-128 chance after beating a Starman Super) and thought up this comic. Didn't finish it until today.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #104 on: November 29, 2008, 07:29:18 PM »
Giegue is a pun on the word geek.

That is full of an amazing amount of failure, although I can't blame you. Most people haven't played Mother.

Giegue is an alien that attempts to take over Earth and Eagleland, in Mother 1 and 2. Giegue is an alien name. It's not a pun on anything.

To make a long story short: Giegue is a serious enemy, and his name is definetly not a pun on "Geek"(It doesn't even make sense anyway). Now go play the Mother Games and learn the magic of Aliens and Baseball Bats!

Print