Print

Author Topic: Gallery of BP  (Read 233802 times)

« Reply #270 on: February 04, 2009, 06:29:19 PM »
It looks good to me. Better than I could currently do, anyway..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #271 on: February 04, 2009, 07:56:10 PM »
Wow. A curvilinear perspective painting! Not bad, really. It actually looks like it could be a stage/level in World of Goo. And Samus looks good too. Do you use color ink pens to color-in your drawings?
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #272 on: February 04, 2009, 08:29:10 PM »
Please don't lie to me. I know that painting sucks. I'm not showing it off, I'm giving an example.

As for Samus, yeah, I have this four-color (black, green, red, blue) pen. I only use it sometimes, though--usually when I don't have my pencil.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #273 on: February 04, 2009, 08:46:53 PM »
Please don't lie to me. I know that painting sucks. I'm not showing it off, I'm giving an example.

Whoa, dude. I'm not lying to you. Sure, it's not that good (no offense) but it's also not that bad. I also didn't know you were showing it as an example. I'm not a pro at curvilinear perspective drawing either, but in due time I will be, and so will you. It just takes time and practice. 

As for Samus, yeah, I have this four-color (black, green, red, blue) pen. I only use it sometimes, though--usually when I don't have my pencil.
I use color pencils but sometimes I use the PC for some of my other artwork.
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #274 on: February 04, 2009, 08:58:10 PM »
I said painter. I'm a horrendous painter.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #275 on: February 04, 2009, 09:10:50 PM »
Oh, I see. I'm not good at painting either. I sometimes watch Bob Ross's painting show and become inspired by his paintings.
That guy can paint.

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #276 on: February 04, 2009, 10:55:24 PM »

Such a happy tree.
No! I don't want that!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #277 on: February 05, 2009, 01:04:59 PM »
...and not a happy me.

Well, BP's awesome Samus doodle alleviated some of that.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #278 on: February 05, 2009, 06:00:28 PM »
If that "bad painting" is supposed to be a floating sphere with other stuff floating around it, then it's actually somewhat impressive.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #279 on: February 05, 2009, 06:04:01 PM »
It's supposed to be Pat Sajak.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #280 on: February 05, 2009, 06:43:42 PM »

They're all Snake in disguise.

Mmm, my name leaked in from the page behind. It's fine. It's been on the about page for SMAAAASH!! for about three weeks.
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #281 on: February 05, 2009, 08:43:23 PM »
So.. Snake is disguised as...himself? 0_o

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #282 on: February 05, 2009, 08:53:04 PM »
I like how Kirby's just a cube with legs. Also, that painting on the previous page is a weird abstract wonder no matter what you may think, Bird Person.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #283 on: February 05, 2009, 09:05:30 PM »
I'm talking about how awful my painting is. The painting. As in how it is painted.
It's YOUR problem!

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #284 on: February 05, 2009, 09:08:34 PM »
I dunno, it looks kind of Yoshi's Island-ish, what with its rough edges and all.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

Print