Print

Author Topic: Gallery of BP  (Read 234605 times)

« Reply #420 on: April 10, 2009, 09:20:12 AM »
Did you have any particular cave in mind when you made this comic, BP? I can't remember the name of it, but this comic made me think of the cave from.. I think it was Chapter 4 (when the sub capsizes) and there is a switch in the middle of a T-shaped piece of land.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #421 on: April 10, 2009, 01:25:57 PM »
Not especially, no.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #422 on: April 11, 2009, 02:27:28 AM »

Joke for more serious players. But I just know no one's going to get it. Why don't you people ever get it.

"Ready to get out there and cause some devastation!?!?!!" Ironic, because the process of getting the ideal nature for a Pokémon and then EV training already causes some.
It's YOUR problem!

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #423 on: April 11, 2009, 11:34:55 AM »
YES YES.

I love this comic. Especially the "Bluh."

AND THE MOVIE POSTERS.
No! I don't want that!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #424 on: April 11, 2009, 11:57:13 AM »
HAI WAIT THAT DDUDE DIDNT EVLOVE TEH POKEYMANZ IZ HE SUM KINDA n00b

...and I wanna see the Waluigi movie.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #425 on: April 11, 2009, 11:58:11 AM »
My favorite parts are the movie posters, the day care center sign, the "Bluh."...and the fact that one of the wasted Lickitung is shiny.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #426 on: April 12, 2009, 10:13:02 PM »
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #427 on: April 12, 2009, 11:10:58 PM »
I too want to see the Waluigi movie.

What kind of movie poster is the Trainer's head blocking?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #428 on: April 13, 2009, 12:05:25 AM »

You'll have to ask Bird Person or Captain Jim about the story behind this one.

« Reply #429 on: April 13, 2009, 12:19:57 AM »
I wouldn't mind the story, but it seems to be a play on the company of the same name.. (there is a Ducks Unlimited, right?)

Ok, so what about the movie poster to the far right?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #430 on: April 13, 2009, 12:25:34 AM »
That looks to me like the cover for F-ZERO GX.

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #431 on: April 13, 2009, 12:33:29 AM »
Ducks Unlimited...

Bird Person and I were at a small coastal town, and we decided to go browsing through the various antique shops. The first one we saw had a rather large bin of buttons and pins. I picked one up. We laughed a bit at it. It said

"Ducks Unlimited"

"Like unlimited ducks. Like they'll be everywhere." said BP.

...and they were.

Every store had DUCKS of every kind. Duck lamps, duck decoys, HUGE STUFFED DUCKS, ducks with MORE DUCKS inside them!

They were after me...

I have to get them before they get me.

(And so yeah, that's me fighting the ducks in the poster."

No! I don't want that!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #432 on: April 13, 2009, 12:34:39 AM »
Far left is from here. Read some of those comics, too, Beartato and Reginald are awesome.

Then the Waluigi poster. It's basically a promise that I'll get back to work on this around the same time I started it. Except, one year later.

The Ducks Unlimited poster is obscured by BRENDAN's head. Captain Jim and I were at Cayucos last Wednesday, and we spent some time exploring antique shops there. He dug through a basket of pins, one of which read "ducks unlimited," and following that moment there was never not a duck somewhere nearby. One was a lamp. One was a ceramic jar containing more ceramic ducks. One was Donald. One was a set of three. One was stuffed. One was enormous. One was a hundred dollars. By the third store he thought the unlimited ducks were after him, and they were. He plotted to buy one and hold it hostage, but instead got a still-packaged gold-plated Poliwhirl tablet in a display Pokéball from around the time the first movie came out. It was only twenty bucks. Fun trip. I got an Office Space DVD from the first store for five dollars and we watched that. Funny movie.

The fourth is just the cover art of F-ZERO GX.

Edit: "While you were typing two new messages were posted." WHATEVER
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #433 on: April 13, 2009, 12:55:24 AM »
Funny stories. This is probably a stupid question, but do you and Captain Jim live close to eachother? It seems like you guys hang out and know a lot of stories about eachother,

I was hoping you'd get back to the Waluigi comic. It was funny as well.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #434 on: April 13, 2009, 12:59:10 AM »
Bird Person and Captain Jim are friends in real life, yes.

The Waluigi comic was pretty funny. Was it WitF that caused you to remember that it existed?

Print