Print

Author Topic: Gallery of BP  (Read 232808 times)

« Reply #555 on: June 14, 2009, 09:43:49 PM »
I got it the first time I looked at it and chuckled. She got what she deserved.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #556 on: June 15, 2009, 03:17:11 PM »
Haha. I didn't know Yoshi wore socks; but then again, he hasn't been seen shoeless in his entire history.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #557 on: June 15, 2009, 05:04:23 PM »
I got it. That was pretty hilarious, as usual. XD

Funny how the Ness bobble head also changes positions.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #558 on: June 16, 2009, 11:18:01 PM »
Super secret trivia about that: I tossed in that little detail in an attempt to keep Ness and Mario out of a neck-and-neck battle for most-frequently-appearing character (and I'm personally rooting for Ness, being that EarthBound is the comic's namesake). Without Ness in there, it would have been a tie, and the tie wouldn't be broken by the next comic, and the one after that will have both of them in it again. So it's a throwback both to comic #13 (Dang nine is a lot of months) and the first logo.

Yeah
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #559 on: June 18, 2009, 12:31:13 AM »

Triforce of Wisdom ne-ver wrong
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #560 on: June 18, 2009, 12:45:32 AM »
Hm, the forum exclusives didn't have to wait that long after all.

You're getting better at drawing females btw.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #561 on: June 18, 2009, 09:35:37 AM »
Not that he was ever bad at it, but you're right.

Is that a movie poster for a Tetris movie behind Wario?! I like the other movie posters. I would totally go see a Star Tropics movie, or the one about the crazy face (the one cut off on the far right..)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #562 on: June 18, 2009, 09:56:51 AM »
That's Johnny Turbo's emblem. It's been floating around since I made a high-resolution version for this (too bad Ness's textures aren't as big). Parodies some very vague advertising for superhero-related things and doubles as a nod to F@NB0Y$ and Slackerz for their recent Johnny Turbo activity. Other than that there's no particular reason I decided to use it. I look at my files and think "That would make an okay movie poster"
It's YOUR problem!

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #563 on: June 18, 2009, 10:40:13 AM »
For the record, Vikings didn't actually wear horned helmets. It's a misconception that's resulted presumably from Greek and Roman writings concerning the Viking's ancestors and has remained as popular, though false, imagery.

Historical fallacy aside, I liked the comic.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #564 on: June 18, 2009, 04:10:04 PM »
You totally have to hack SMAAAASH!! Zelda.

More to the point, I liked the comic.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #565 on: June 21, 2009, 06:42:23 PM »

"What? The last one was 49!" It was 49, but now it's 48. I took "Final... Boss" (the non-game one) out. I'm going to put it in its own section for non-gaming comics later.

Why? Well, because this is the father's day comic (Hi Toad, maybe Luigison if he reads my comics). Today is Father's Day. I couldn't let this one be #50 because I have a special comic planned for that, and it's huge. I couldn't have finished both by today so I removed time constraints the easiest way.

Hope you like/understand this one.
It's YOUR problem!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #566 on: June 21, 2009, 08:45:28 PM »
It includes both Squirtle and Blastoise, so I'm sold.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #567 on: June 21, 2009, 08:59:30 PM »
The "Awww..." factor is great with that comic, it is. Great stuff.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #568 on: June 21, 2009, 08:59:42 PM »

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #569 on: June 22, 2009, 07:29:45 AM »
Was this at all influenced by the Pokédad meme? I doubt it, but it's very coincidental. But this comic is great nonetheless.

Print