Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing Help  (Read 70267 times)

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #285 on: February 19, 2003, 01:05:25 AM »
Luigison asked, "Does anyone know of a way to copy an Animal Crossing town from one memory card to another one?"

I was simply answering his question to the best of my ability, which isn't much since I am unable to try it myself. That's all.
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #286 on: February 19, 2003, 11:51:42 AM »
Does anybody have a Blue Dresser that they'd like to trade me? It's the last thing I need for my Blue Series. I also need a Lunar Rover...

« Reply #287 on: February 19, 2003, 12:33:32 PM »
I have a lunar rover & a blue dresser.  Thanks for the tip on the construction/citrus tip for feng shui Luigison.  The only problem is that I need the closed road to complete my construction series, and I still need tons of stuff to complete the citrus series.

Oh I can''t wait! F-ZERO is scheduled to come out June 23, 2003.
Does anybody ever wonder why the Blue Toad in Super Mario Sunshine wanders off from the rest of the group?

« Reply #288 on: February 19, 2003, 06:29:01 PM »
Would you like anything for that blue dresser and lunar rover? I have every Mario set item there is except for the Mural Wall. I also have a lot of other stuff, too, just name a couple of things and I'll see if I have them.

« Reply #289 on: February 19, 2003, 07:18:26 PM »
CABIN!!!

Also, when you press Z while loading your cube, the 'monkey noise' comes.  While pressing Z on 4 controllers, a 'bongo-like' sound comes.  And finally, while pressing B while your Cube starts up, you are asked for progressive scan mode on certain games, Ex:SFA).

I feel smart now.

Ok, so it's just a feeling.
 n/a

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #290 on: February 19, 2003, 10:01:04 PM »
New stuff for Big Boo and jjf8420!

http://www.harbornet.com/folks/readers/acpasswords.html

. . . Dang it! Sorry, Big Boo—I accidently got you the wrong item. Rats. Maybe I'll get a chance to get you the right one tomorrow.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
If Animal Crossing has a place in your heart,
Then remember this on your way to Nook’s mart:
To Cahquene should your passwords go,
So there may Errol find what your generosity does bestow.

Spiky Blue Shell

• Bane of Mario Kart
« Reply #291 on: February 20, 2003, 01:07:56 PM »
Anybody have either a dark stone or part of the harvest series that they want to trade? I've got lots of interesting stuff...

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #292 on: February 21, 2003, 01:19:45 AM »
Nope, I don't.

I write poetry when I`m not looking.
That was a joke.

« Reply #293 on: February 21, 2003, 07:11:49 AM »
Ok, Big Boo, if you have any instruments, and any construction pieces, let me know. I also want to ask everyone if they had Tom Nook buy turnips for over $900 bells. In my town, it's always 59 bells or 45 bells, so I have a hard time raising money to buy stuff that I want.

Does anybody ever wonder why the Blue Toad in Super Mario Sunshine wanders off from the rest of the group?

« Reply #294 on: February 21, 2003, 04:06:41 PM »
I have an orange cone, a men at work sign, and a cello. I'll have the codes for you up sometime later today, or whenever else my brothers stop playing Animal Crossing.

« Reply #295 on: February 21, 2003, 04:16:15 PM »
Ok, Big Boo, if you have any instruments, and any construction pieces, let me know.

I have a

Detour Sign
Cello
Xylaphone
Harp
Timapani and several other drums

Does any one have something of Cabin!?!?
 n/a

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #296 on: February 21, 2003, 08:58:16 PM »
Check out the cool textures and patterns for Animal Crossing at http://www.animalcrossingcommunity.com/patterns.asp

Everything is perfect!  Hyrule is a very liveable place. ;Þ

-->  Åñím@l ©®ø$$íñ9â„¢   <--
-->    Town: Hyrule     <--
-->     Name: Link      <--
--> Now Only ß9,999,990 <--
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #297 on: February 21, 2003, 10:38:59 PM »
jjf8420, I gave you a cello password. Did you notice that? It's still at my password site:

http://www.harbornet.com/folks/readers/acpasswords.html

Big Boo, your lunar rover is now ready! Simply go to the URL above.

For all who are interested, I have the following instruments and construction items:

— INSTRUMENTS —
folk guitar
rock guitar
cello
taiko drum
metronome (not exactly an instrument, but it goes well with a piano)
harp
ebony piano

— CONSTRUCTION —
cement mixer
detour arrow
flagman sign
green drum
handcart
haz-mat barrel
iron frame
jackhammer
manhole cover
man at work sign
merge sign
oil drum
orange cone
saw horse
speed sign
traffic cone

Quoting an earlier post: "$900 bells." This makes me wonder something: which is more, $900 bells or ß900 dollars?

If Animal Crossing has a place in your heart,
Then remember this on your way to Nook’s mart:
To Cahquene should your passwords go,
So there may Errol find what your generosity does bestow.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #298 on: February 21, 2003, 10:43:24 PM »
Luigison, I just checked out those designs. They are impossibly good. I'd be hard pressed just to copy them.

« Reply #299 on: February 21, 2003, 11:00:23 PM »
HOW exactly did a topic on ANIMAL CROSSING, of all games, get 300 replies? Is everybody here THAT crazy about Animal Crossing? I have one word for it, no, two: Incredibly Stupid. AC seems more popular than Mario on this Mario-orientated board!
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Print