Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing Help  (Read 69741 times)

« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2003, 11:39:51 AM »
Ok, go to Nook and go to other things, then go to say code. It will ask for name and town name. My name is Justin, and my town name is Corneria. Then attach the gift. I think that's how it works...

Oh yeah!! I''m getting all the bells from the Feng Shui!! I have a money tree that gives me 3 bags of 30,000 bells too!!!
Does anybody ever wonder why the Blue Toad in Super Mario Sunshine wanders off from the rest of the group?

« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2003, 12:55:50 PM »
Ok, so I take it to Nook, go to other things, pick Say Code, and then what ? I dont wanna lose this thing.

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2003, 01:46:28 PM »
Ok Gooch, here's YOUR code for your Luigi trophy:

key symbol
oytrKmgYqfMhTK
eo&am69KUdY3zn

This should work, when you want to pick it up, go to Nook, and go to say code, type in the password above, and you should have a Luigi Trophy in your possesion. If this password does not work, let me know, because I have another one as a back-up.

Oh and Chupp and Watoad, can I please get your information again, I lost my sheet...

Now to send me the chair Gooch, go to Nook and go to HEAR CODE. Type in Corneria for town name, and Justin for Name of person. Nook will want to know if this is correct, say yes, and then he will ask you about what gift your sending. grab the gold econo chair, and say yes to give. Nook will once again ask if this info is correct. Say yes, and then Nook will give you a code, write it as it's shown on the tv. First line should be the key symbol, and then two rows with a long letters of a code. Write this code down, and post it on this site so that I can get your gift. Your Luigi Trophy is waiting for you!!!
Does anybody ever wonder why the Blue Toad in Super Mario Sunshine wanders off from the rest of the group?

« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2003, 03:50:34 PM »
Key Symbol
f8BbzY3ivCCQIF
N@YRAlBSDXMF6z

Anytime ! And thanks foor the trophy. Is anyone else in the mood to give me stuff or to recieve stuff ?

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2003, 04:41:23 PM »
Here are some passwords for Chupperson, Gooch, and jjf8420. You get four each. I had WAY too much stuff crammed into my house, so I’m giving lots of it away. Still, I tried to choose good items, so I hope you like them (if you don’t already have them).

The first password for each of you is for a cherry, and the second is for a piece of road construction equipment. The other two are surprises.

Since there are so many passwords, I could have made a mistake or two despite my double- and triple-checking. Feel free to tell me if any of them doesn’t work.

There is always a key symbol, as you know, so I didn’t put that down with each password. Also noteworthy is that, as far as I can tell, zeros and capital “O”s in Animal Crossing are the same, so you can use either when entering passwords.

If it is difficult to distinguish between the letters below, such as between a lowercase “L” and a capital “I”, try copying the code into a word processor and changing the font.

And now for the passwords:

]]>---- CHUPPERSON ----<[[

t4#rTlWLARVesc
YkyPA@sv@4CMiC

C4Jfsyj5obt#lp
ctnLdTHUbrvQ%A

VxGmtgJXiCbf&e
83FlIjc%pA@DCP

zTYHYz@BuQ68N&
43xc7sWiL9FQS8
--> Sorry if you think this looks ugly -- it’s quite useful and is the only thing of its kind that I have.

]]>---- GOOCH ----<[[

iZ9&wOwFePuLDK
m9n#8AwG79I89R

yN3dQVk3c%3Pdv
utLg#nF#r4&EhO

YX&QN%HqRtFp2A
THVkY4Zc6MVFxv
--> I think this is right, but if it doesn’t work, try making the “K” uppercase.

UYtyVR4qCgpK6D
a&#BGBLuKbEKbm

]]>---- JJF8420 ----<[[

8w#Aa3@UzVtzYC
mdbPCpSVnSLB&I

vNleicq%@F&DzM
&E@IE89J5uy2Wq

DJngQ9#rM6Tz@p
jKDfHopoLSr@at

oMcmLf3QqnklDG
TJxyNZwknNdHAD

Here’s my info again:
Town- Cahquene
Name- Errol

I’ll take any fruit other than cherries and whatever else you can stand to part with. Thank you!
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2003, 04:59:29 PM »
Thanks for the chair Gooch! I hope the Feng Shui will work with my blue table and classic couch. I also hope to get a higher HRA rating!

Ok Watoad, here's your password:

Key Symbol
w3#BZQvg%pHDP5
I%5xv9A43ooA6W

Edited by - jjf8420 on 1/1/2003 3:18:59 PM

« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2003, 05:02:39 PM »
Hey! Count me in too! My name is Rob, and my town in Norfair. I have... apples, a bus stop, a lawn chair, and some other stuff.

« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2003, 05:06:49 PM »
Oh, yeah, I forgot. Does anybody want a ebony piano?

« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2003, 05:23:49 PM »
Attention everyone! I have cherries, pears, oranges, peaches, apples, and coconuts. Let me know if you need any of these fruits! Oh and if anyone ever finds a Ivory Piano, let me know.

Edited by - jjf8420 on 1/1/2003 3:25:08 PM

« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2003, 07:12:00 PM »
Man, there are some great hidden mario items in AC. From the old days, I named my little island Nintendo Island and Im keepin' all the great Nintendo stuff there, ala SSBM.

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2003, 07:28:39 PM »
I want you guys to tell me if you like this item. you can all use the same code.

Ni9xES@sTRJhAA
sh09cb#9UaKHB4

Hope you enjoy. If you want more like this, let me know. And thanks again for the codes, even though I have yet to use them. lol.

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2003, 09:13:41 PM »
Gooch, thanks for the Arwing code!
It's hilarious. He says "I see, I see. This Arwing is the prize for winning WL5ÜBEVõÁ¹W * O. Congratulations!" ...and that thing is HUGE... I need a bigger house now. :-D
Oh, and I have a Modern Dresser. Although I am using it right now...

Anyway, jjf8420, again, my name is Matthew and my town is Chupburg.
And jjf or Big Boo, I could use an apple.
That was a joke.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2003, 09:40:38 PM »
Hmmmmmmmmm . . .

I have said twice already that I'd really like to get ANY fruit(s) other than cherries, yet people are still asking. Oh, well.

I would really appreciate some fruit, jjf8420 and Big Boo. Please give me whatever is convenient for you.

I'll take anything else you guys care to give as well. That includes your ebony piano, Big Boo.

Thank you very much, jjf8420, for the trophy code. Unfortunately for me, school starts tomorrow, so I don't have lots of free time on my hands right now. Once I get some, I will enter the passwords for the Arwing, trophy, and surprise item from Gooch.

Also, Big Boo, I am happy to give you some stuff, too. It also has to wait until I have time, though. Do you want a cherry?

Thank you, everyone, for the stuff!
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #58 on: January 02, 2003, 04:32:36 PM »
Ok Chupp! I got your password!!!

Key symbol
jJyAd3#W9gk5Jp
CPs##YhNWm0d3y

That is either a zero or a O!!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2003, 09:41:23 PM »
Okay! Thanks! :-)
That was a joke.

Print