Print

Author Topic: Mario's Battlefield  (Read 22952 times)

« on: September 12, 2007, 02:42:39 PM »
Here are the contestants:

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Shy Guy
Wario
Yoshi
Daisy
Koopa
Toad
DK
Goomba
Lakitu
Boo
Goombella
Koops
Flurrie
Vivian
Mz. Mouz
Bobbery
Bow
Geno
Birdo
Parakoopa
Waluigi

Since this is my first Battlefield, I don't want to make too many characters. OKAY...

In this game, you select one of the characters from above, and you kill that character creatively. (EX. I smashed a lightbulb on Marios head.) You can make it as creative as you want, ranging from detailed, or simple. When a character is killed, they are put in the dead pit. The character that survives the whole thing is put in the safe house. After that, it starts all over again with the person in the Safe house safe. It goes on, and on, until one character is not in the Safe house. That character is out FOREVER. Then everything starts over again, until 1 last survivor! Thrills! Chills! And it will last for at least a year!  May this game be fun enough...
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 09:46:36 PM by Nintendoobsessed »

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 03:48:52 PM »
Sounds good....

Wario: Wario ran really fast. Then he had a massive heart attack. He went to the ER and the doctors thought they were dissecting a cow. The last person to see Wario alive was his good friend Luigi, who was the only one who actually cared about his problem.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2007, 04:45:42 PM »
ALIVE:

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Shy Guy
Yoshi
Daisy
Koopa
Toad
DK
Goomba
Lakitu
Boo
Goombella
 Flurrie
Vivian
Mz.Mouz
Bobbery
Bow
Geno
Birdo
Parakoopa
Waluigi

DEAD PIT:

Wario
Koops

Koops got knocked over by a falling rock and ended up waving his feet into the air. He couldn't get back up. He later died of Hypothermia.

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2007, 04:51:48 PM »
This is actually a really fun game. I know I shouldn't be enjoying this...but I am.  :P

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2007, 09:55:46 PM »
Killing off Mario characters? Sounds fun.

Mario: Mario was at Bob-omb Battlefield, making funny faces and mocking the the Chain-Chomp. With every funny face, the chomp got more and more angry at Mario. Everything was fine, until the Chomp managed to break it's chain. It attacked Mario and- well, I'll leave the next part to your imagination.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2007, 07:50:52 AM »
Bowser: A giant rock destroyed Bowser's Castle. Bowser ran outside to see the horrific view of his destroyed castle. On his way to get supplies, he met a frying pan, which fried him to a crisp. He was then eaten as a side-dish with meatloaf and fried chicken.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2007, 03:52:32 PM »
Yoshi: Yoshi and Waluigi were doing work on a telephone pole when all of a sudden the wire keeping them suspended high it the air snaps! Waluigi grabs hold of a nearby wire, hanging on for dear life. He tries to help Yoshi by extending his long arm, but misses, and Yoshi continues to plummet to the bottom. In a last ditch effort, Yoshi lashes his tongue out at the closest electric wire and wraps it around, saving his life at the last second. He isn't close enough to the ground to let go, and his tongue won't allow him to go any lower. So he pulls himself up to the top in order to grab hold of the wire he has his tongue on. Yoshi grabs the wire with his right hand, with his left dangling at his side. He pulls his left up to grab a neighboring wire for more leverage. Waluigi tries to warn him before doing this, but it is too late. With both hands holding on to two separate wires, Yoshi is blasted with 5000000 volts of electricity. He falls to the ground, breaking his neck in the process. Waluigi doesn't even know if Yoshi is alive at this point, so he lets go of his wire and falls 30 feet to the ground. He breaks both his legs, but remains conscious. He pulls out a cell phone and calls 911. Both of them are taken to the ER for immediate operation. The operations end after 13 grueling hours. Doctors learn that Yoshi somehow survived both the electric shock and the fall that broke his neck (it missed his spine by about 1 inch) and will make a full recovery. Waluigi is not so lucky. He will never regain the ability to walk, as the fall paralyzed him below the waist. The two leave the hospital 6 months later after therapy.

3 days after leaving the hospital, Yoshi eats an apple and chokes to death after trying to swallow it whole.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 03:54:38 PM by PaperLuigi »

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2007, 05:34:22 PM »
updating...

ALIVE:

Luigi
Peach
Shy Guy
Daisy
Koopa
DK
Goomba
Lakitu
Boo
Goombella
Vivian
Mz.Mouz
Bobbery
Bow
Geno
Birdo
Parakoopa
Waluigi

DEAD PIT:

Wario
Koops
Mario
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
                                                                                           Toad was buried at the beach all except his head, and Luigi was walking by, and thought Toad's head was a Super Mushroom. Do I need to explain further?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 05:42:52 PM by Nintendoobsessed »

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2007, 10:51:55 PM »
Vivian:

She was hiding in the shadows, when Beldam placed a rock over the shadow she was hiding in. Unable to escape, no one moved the rock that covered the shadow, so Vivian died of starvation.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2007, 04:33:47 PM »
This should be fun...

Birdo (and someone else):

Luigi was having a fierce battle against Birdo, swiftly dodging flying eggs, finally when Luigi got a chance to grab an egg and chuck it at her or him. (whatever) When he did somehow the egg flew into Birdo's mouth and got stuck! Birdo panicked, for some reason it could not stop firing eggs, which got trapped inside Birdo's body. Luigi then noticed the situation and let out a small yell, he then jumped and ducked into a small ditch. After a few seconds Birdo's body started to expand and stretch outwards. As more seconds passed it inflated to the size of Mega Mario! Suddenly, It happened, KA-BOOM! Birdo guts, knife sharp eggshells, and blood flew across the sky, missing Luigi by inches. That's when Daisy crazily came rushing in, shouting "HI I'M DAISY! HI I'M DAISY!" very rapidly. SLASH! Daisy's body got violently carved into chunks and pieces be the eggshells. Daisy then promptly screamed a last "HI I'M DAISY!" Before her body parts tumbled down into a puddle of bright red blood. Luigi then rose out of his little hole, It was all over in seconds, he then sighed in relief and walked of to the next level.

NOTICE: Yes, I know this story is gory, so If anyone is grossed out by it I will be happy to edit it to suit your needs.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2007, 06:59:07 PM »

NOTICE: Yes, I know this story is gory, so If anyone is grossed out by it I will be happy to edit it to suit your needs.

No way dude, that's a good death!

(Be sure to knock Daisy off the chart too, Nintendoobsessed).

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2007, 07:28:02 PM »

ALIVE:

Luigi
Peach
Shy Guy
Koopa
DK
Goomba
Lakitu
Goombella
Mz.Mouz
Bobbery
Bow
Geno
Parakoopa
Waluigi

DEAD PIT:

Wario
Koops
Mario
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Vivian
Birdo
Daisy
Boo

Boo was stared right in the face by Peach. The boo got so shy that he planned a suicide. He came to the top of a cliff, tied himself to a rock, drank poison, set himself on fire, and hung himself. The boulder cut the rope, and the boo landed on the water, the fire went out. The force of that moment made him puke up the poison, and the rock narrowly missed him. He then realized he had reason to stay alive. He loved Bow! As he was making his way out of the water, a Bessie Bass ate him.

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2007, 07:31:04 PM »
Peach: Peach lost herself in ice cream and beer after watching Mario die. She became fat and died of a huge heart attack, just like Wario.

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2007, 09:54:26 PM »
 Am I updating this too quickly? Just tell me.

ALIVE:

Luigi
Shy Guy
Koopa
DK
Goomba
Lakitu
Goombella
Mz. Mouz
Bobbery
Geno
Parakoopa
Waluigi

DEAD PIT:

Wario
Koops
Mario
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Vivian
Birdo
Daisy
Boo
Peach
Bow
                                                                  Warning: following description is violent. Bow: Bow was waving her fan as usual when suddenly, the edge of the fan caught her eyelid. With the fan still waving, the caught eyelid was violently flung upwards, ripping off all the skin on her face. The pain made her trip backwards into a giant blender that Waluigi had built that was on.

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2007, 10:52:54 PM »
Luigi: Luigi looked back at all the mean things the people of the Mushroom Kingdom had said to him over the years. He pulled out 98 poison 'shrooms and ate them. He pulled out his loaded .45 and pulled the trigger, ending his last 1-up.

« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2007, 03:23:14 PM »
ALIVE:

Shy Guy
Koopa
Goomba
Lakitu
Goombella
Mz.Mouz
Bobbery
Geno
Parakoopa
Waluigi

DEAD PIT:

Wario
Koops
Mario
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Vivian
Birdo
Daisy
Boo
Peach
Bow
Luigi
DK

DK: One day, DK was so hungry, he shoved a bananna down his throat. He choked on it, and stumbled backwards, a vine went around his neck choking him to death.

(I guess this game is too violent for anyone else to want to play).

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2007, 04:40:22 PM »
Koopa: As the Koopa was walking around in a volcanic cavern, Waluigi came and tripped over him! The koopa tried to hide in his shell, but he fell straight over the edge. Both Waluigi and the Koopa perished in the superheated lava.
We have a secret page!

Hacker Pikachu 25

• Technicolor nightmare
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2007, 06:25:17 PM »
Goomba & Shy Guy:(Goom=Goomba  Shie=Shy Guy)Goom & Shie saw a scary movie.Shie got so scared, she pooped her pants. It smelled so bad, they both died.
Klonoa is the best game I've played YET!!!

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2007, 06:38:38 PM »
Geno: Geno was hacked up by a killer axe because he sucks.

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2007, 06:32:58 PM »
Are you kidding me? Geno is a total badass! Everyone loves Geno!

Well, the point of the topic was to kill off everyone, so I'll let it pass.

(Fishin) Lakitu: He casted his pole too far, and the hook caught on him, pulling him off his cloud and into the floor, where his brains were knocked out.
We have a secret page!

Sqrt2

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2007, 05:07:34 AM »
Bobbery accidently set himself on fire whilst cooking his dinner. Needless to say he soon died.
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2007, 03:03:22 PM »
(Sorry for not updating this, I thought this was dead, and didn't come back...

ALIVE:

Mz. Mouz
Parakoopa

DEAD PIT:

Wario
Koops
Mario
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Vivian
Birdo
Daisy
Boo
Peach
Bow
Luigi
DK
Goombella

Goombella: Goombella was walking on a beutiful, sunny day. Nothing could go wrong. Suddenly, a insane Goombario hopped out of the bushes, insane from wanting to be Mario's partner again. Goombario took out an axe, and cut some beef. Goombella was mortally damaged, beaucause she hated it when that happened, so she died.

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2007, 06:43:40 PM »
Hey wait, isn't Waluigi still alive?

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2007, 03:02:36 AM »
Not anymore. ;]

Waluigi: Waluigi, feeling rejected, got a letter in the mail telling him he'd made it into Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Overjoyed, he ran straight into the fight, before getting blown up by Snake, knocked away by Sonic, burned by Mario, and finally squashed by Snorlax.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2007, 04:36:49 AM »
Actully, Mack The Knife took out both Koopa and Waluigi,

Koopa: As the Koopa was walking around in a volcanic cavern, Waluigi came and tripped over him! The koopa tried to hide in his shell, but he fell straight over the edge. Both Waluigi and the Koopa perished in the superheated lava.

Sqrt2

« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2007, 06:46:56 AM »
Bobbery should be in the dead pit. And how is cut some beef a spoiler?

EDIT: First ever use of spoiler tags for me, yay.
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2007, 01:27:15 PM »
It's not. It was part of the joke. I'll update Bobbery on the list the next time someones killed. (We're getting close to ending Round 1!)

« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2007, 03:43:40 PM »
Bobbery should be in the dead pit. And how is cut some beef a spoiler?

The spoiler tag made it seem like Goombella was getting hacked up by Goombario, but he was actually cutting beef, which grossed out Goombella to the point of death.

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2007, 03:56:12 PM »
Goomba & Shy Guy:(Goom=Goomba  Shie=Shy Guy)Goom & Shie saw a scary movie.Shie got so scared, she pooped her pants. It smelled so bad, they both died.
Hey! Shyguys arn't females! It's in their name, geez.
"it's always the present"

« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2007, 03:59:09 PM »
Looks like Parakoopa has won the first round!

Mrs. Mouz: She went looking for some badges, but one was caught in a mouse trap. She tried to get it out without getting hurt, but she didn't, and died.

« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2007, 04:35:00 PM »
Amazing. Round 2 begins.

Alive:

Wario
Koops
Mario
Bowser
Toad
Vivian
Birdo
Daisy
Peach
Bow
Luigi
DK
Goombella
Mz. Mouz

Dead Pit:

Boo

Safe House:

Paratroopa

Boo: Boo was caught cheating on Bow. He got so embarrased that he disapperead from reality.

« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2007, 08:12:03 AM »
Luigi: Commited suicide because he's overlooked so much.
We have a secret page!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2007, 04:40:45 PM »
Waluigi: He wanted to be in shape so he started working out, It was all fine and well until one day he was on a treadmill, he had put it to max speed, but It went too fast for his pace, he slipped and somehow, his thin, toothpick like body got squished into the insides of the machine, blood and screams flew through the air. After just a few seconds It stopped.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2007, 08:02:17 PM »
Mario: He went jumping one day and fell onto a huge plate of acid. His body melted until only his head was left. The children of the neighborhood used it to play baseball.

Sqrt2

« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2007, 05:59:40 AM »
DK: He choked on a banana that Diddy had given him.
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2007, 05:11:08 PM »
Alive:

Wario
Koops

Bowser
Toad
Vivian
Birdo
Daisy
Peach
Bow

Goombella
Mz. Mouz

Dead Pit:

Boo
Luigi
Mario
DK

Safe House:

Paratroopa

« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2007, 06:36:54 PM »
Yes! This topic is back.

Wario: He starts running towards a wall and hits it so hard that it reads a 9.3 on the Richter Scale. A huge earthquake destroys everything in it's path, and since Wario was at the epicenter, he gets blown to pieces.

« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2007, 06:44:21 PM »
Koops: Floating in a Zero-Gravity room. A pencil is floating above him, the graphite point facing his head. The gravity is set to super high and the pencil drops down into his brains.
KOOLO LIMPA!!!

« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2007, 10:38:49 PM »
Go Bowser!

Peach: Peach decided to participate in Event 51 in SSBM, but was hit by Ganondorf's Warlock Punch, hammered by Mewtwo's Shadow Ball, and finally sent out by a ferocious A+Forward Smash from Giga Bowser, which caused her to be KOed so hard that she disappeared from SSBM, all other games she has been in, and eventually from existence itself.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2007, 05:12:06 PM »
Daisy: While waiting for Luigi for her date, she is hit by a limousine. She limps to the gas station to ask for help, but a gang of Koopas launch explosive eggs at the gas station, effectively blowing it up.
KOOLO LIMPA!!!

Sqrt2

« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2007, 05:04:48 AM »
Birdo: Birdo suffocates herself due to one of her eggs becoming lodged in her mouth.
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2007, 04:43:29 PM »
Ms. Mowz: After stealing a badge, she equips it. It is the Hammerman badge, so she can't jump. While stealing the Return Postage badge, she is chased by a boulder until she reaches a pit she could easily jump over. Forgetting the Hammerman badge forbids her from jumping, she falls into the bottomless pit to her death.
KOOLO LIMPA!!!

« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2007, 04:48:26 PM »
Alive:

Bowser
Toad
Vivian
Daisy
Bow

Goombella

Dead Pit:

Boo
Luigi
Mario
DK
Wario
Koops
Peach
Daisy
Birdo
Mz. Mouz

Safe House:

Paratroopa

Sqrt2

« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2008, 06:01:07 AM »
Bow: Bow mistakenly took a trip to Luigi's Mansion and got vacuumed up by E.Gadd using his Poltergust 3000.
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2008, 06:45:21 PM »
Alive:

Bowser
Toad
Vivian
Daisy
Goombella

Dead Pit:

Boo
Luigi
Mario
DK
Wario
Koops
Peach
Daisy
Birdo
Mz. Mouz
Bow

Safe House:

Paratroopa

Toad: Toad finds out that Toadette is cheating on him for Bowser. He promptly jumps off a cliff in vain, only to land on a Bumpy Penguin. He flys off, right on to a mattres, bouncing onto Peach's corpse, and then bouncing into Meat Thresher. Mario quickly switches off the machine, and Toad pops out, into Peach.

5 days later, Toad dies from Gangrene.

Sqrt2

« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2008, 08:12:35 AM »
^ Daisy is already dead.

Bowser: Bowser was walking one day when he fell down a carefully concealed hole in the ground. As it was dark he lit a torch using his breath. Unfortunately, he had accidentally uncovered a secret TNT silo, and blew himself up.
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2008, 11:49:10 PM »
Mwahaha! Time to kill off poor inocent Mario characters!

Goombella: Goombella was walking down the road when a French guy walked up and mistook her for a brown mushroom, the most delightful food in all of France. So... he ate her. And it was NOT a pretty sight, at all.
Wheee...

cosmic_c

• EAGLES SCREAM!
« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2008, 12:15:30 AM »
bowser tried to breathe fire at toad but accidently breathed in the fire and ran around in a circle coughing up smoke, bowser finally suffocates then falls on vivian. ow....
OH! and the fire makes bowser and vivian explode, there now they stay dead

« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2008, 09:39:01 PM »
Let's try to start this again...

Daisy somehow survives and is the latest member of the Safe House! Everyone else starts over again!

Alive:

Boo
Luigi
Mario
Wario
Koops
Peach
Daisy
Birdo
Mz. Mouz
Bow
Bowser
Goombella
Vivian
Daisy

Dead Pit:

DK

Safe House:

Paratroopa
Daisy

DK:
Like usual, DK was hungry for a bananna. As he was about to grab one, Peach fell out of the sky onto him. DK's accidantily ate her, and didn't notice. He continued eating Banannas, and suddenly Peach ripped out of his stomach with a chainsaw. And... uh...yeah. And then Peach filled DK's body with stones and threw him in the river, Nursery Story Style!

« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2008, 08:53:48 AM »
Birdo: birdo was walking her cat when she (he?) saw an ice cream truck and started running after it. It wouldn't stop so Birdo shot an egg at the ice cream truck and it stopped. An angry toad comes out of the truck with a rocket launcher and shot birdo's head off.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

kirbyman

• Tourette's
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2008, 11:01:23 AM »
Boo is a ghost.
He was strolling and realized he was an alive dead thing that was half-half alive/dead.
He got confused and his brain exploded.

« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2008, 04:40:42 PM »
Koops: Ahhh... a happy day at Koopa Beach, and Koops is just laying down in the sun. Soon Mario, who is intent on rescueing Peach from Bowser's castle, decides to take a ride on poor old Koops, who has to had Shell Surgery every month because of his terrible shell... when he see's mario, he hides in his shell, not that it makes any difference, Mario jumps onto him and his shell cracks into about a million peices and he's laying there scared and naked for the rest of the day, soon the sun dries his skin out so much that he dies, and a million years later some random person finds him and revives him with a "Fossil Reviver" .When Koops comes back alive, a person named "Tenac999" comes in and shoots everybody including Koops, so Koops dies two times....

« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2009, 10:52:09 AM »
Mario: He is in a feild one day, and finds a poison mushroom Not aware of its intoxicants , He dies from intoxication. The hearse then accidentily hits luigi.
If Daisy eats peaches,does Peach eat daisys?

« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2009, 04:15:09 PM »
redacted
« Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 03:51:07 PM by wheelman543 »

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2009, 04:18:36 PM »
Bowser: With Mario out of the way, Bowser was able to capture Peach and conquer the Mushroom Kingdom with little trouble.  As he was crossing the final bridge over lava, he slipped on a banana peel that was discarded by Diddy Kong.  Peach is thrown in to the air, but lands safely on the other side.  Bowser hangs on the edge of the bridge by two fingers for dear life.  Being the merciful princess, Peach runs over to assist Bowser, but a scalding hot hammer jumps out of the lava, striking the Koopa King.  Having lost his grip, Bowser fell toward the boiling lava until he landed on a skull raft full of zombie Goombas.  Having no where to run, Bowser's body was devoured by the undead.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Sqrt2

« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2009, 04:33:37 PM »
Peach: Peach was sunbathing in her garden when Squirps's spacecraft crash-landed on top of her.
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #56 on: May 08, 2009, 01:13:19 PM »
Heh,Heh!Wario:Goombella tries to ease the pain of Mario and Luigis deaths by traveling with Wario and him having a New Badge Called the M emblem badge!(he has marios clothes on basically.) Goombella talks so much,It knocks out Warios Stirrup bone in the ear.He being so NASTY thinks it is a peices of his Snot.He eats his stirrup bones and chokes Goombella not noticing his death keeps walking and talking not noticing anything.He falls in to Rougeport waters and is eaten by a Nibbles!
If Daisy eats peaches,does Peach eat daisys?

cosmic_c

• EAGLES SCREAM!
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2010, 09:53:15 PM »
Luigi: Luigi saw all the death going around him so he tried to save himself, He quickly ran to the same house and locked himself in. He then swallowed the key and turned around to see Daisy. Daisy then repeated "Hi I'm Daisy" for 48 hours straight. Luigi's head swelled and he died. Luckily for Paratrooper he had ear plugs.

« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2011, 03:41:43 PM »
Daisy: daisy was walking through a meadow.  Bowser Jr. Appeared and stuck a hose into her belly button. With the machine in her navel bowser Jr. Started pumping. She started expanding for 3 minutes. The inflated daisy finally exploded.

« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2011, 04:56:15 PM »
I don't think hoses work like that. Or bellybuttons for that matter.

« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2011, 05:02:39 PM »
Isn't that a fetish of some sort?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

cosmic_c

• EAGLES SCREAM!
« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2011, 08:51:57 PM »
(let's change the subject...)
I've lost track of who's in and who's out...
I'll count and retype it unless someone does it as well.

cosmic_c

• EAGLES SCREAM!
« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2011, 09:01:49 PM »
Alive:
Birdo
Mz. Mouz
Bow
Goombella
Vivian

Dead Pit:
Mario
Boo
DK
Koops
Bowser
Peach
Wario
Luigi
Daisy(I guess...)

Safe House:
Paratroopa

Bow: Bow,"so how'd did boo die? I thought he was already dead..." Goombella, "he realized he was living but already dead" *Bow's head exploded*

« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2011, 08:18:04 PM »
Birdo: She spits out an egg, the egg hatches, her baby eats her.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #64 on: January 20, 2011, 08:41:08 PM »
Vivian: Is a man.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #65 on: January 20, 2011, 09:11:43 PM »
Ms. Mowz: Contracts gonoherpasyphilaids.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2011, 02:51:34 AM »
Vivian: Is a man.

omg really?

Goombella wins so we can start over.

Mario: Wario challenged Mario to a sparring match and had to take a break to eat about a dozen Big Macs. While he was eating Mario threw a fireball at his butt but Wario farted. The fart lit and set Mario on fire. Mario became the next Human Torch and he tried to fight Dr. Doom in space but he died because there's no air in space.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2011, 09:42:59 AM »
Squirps and Tippi turned time backwards to put a fishbowl on Mario's head.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Print