Print

Author Topic: Mario's Battlefield  (Read 22837 times)

« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2007, 03:23:14 PM »
ALIVE:

Shy Guy
Koopa
Goomba
Lakitu
Goombella
Mz.Mouz
Bobbery
Geno
Parakoopa
Waluigi

DEAD PIT:

Wario
Koops
Mario
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Vivian
Birdo
Daisy
Boo
Peach
Bow
Luigi
DK

DK: One day, DK was so hungry, he shoved a bananna down his throat. He choked on it, and stumbled backwards, a vine went around his neck choking him to death.

(I guess this game is too violent for anyone else to want to play).

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2007, 04:40:22 PM »
Koopa: As the Koopa was walking around in a volcanic cavern, Waluigi came and tripped over him! The koopa tried to hide in his shell, but he fell straight over the edge. Both Waluigi and the Koopa perished in the superheated lava.
We have a secret page!

Hacker Pikachu 25

• Technicolor nightmare
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2007, 06:25:17 PM »
Goomba & Shy Guy:(Goom=Goomba  Shie=Shy Guy)Goom & Shie saw a scary movie.Shie got so scared, she pooped her pants. It smelled so bad, they both died.
Klonoa is the best game I've played YET!!!

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2007, 06:38:38 PM »
Geno: Geno was hacked up by a killer axe because he sucks.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2007, 06:32:58 PM »
Are you kidding me? Geno is a total badass! Everyone loves Geno!

Well, the point of the topic was to kill off everyone, so I'll let it pass.

(Fishin) Lakitu: He casted his pole too far, and the hook caught on him, pulling him off his cloud and into the floor, where his brains were knocked out.
We have a secret page!

Sqrt2

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2007, 05:07:34 AM »
Bobbery accidently set himself on fire whilst cooking his dinner. Needless to say he soon died.
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2007, 03:03:22 PM »
(Sorry for not updating this, I thought this was dead, and didn't come back...

ALIVE:

Mz. Mouz
Parakoopa

DEAD PIT:

Wario
Koops
Mario
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Vivian
Birdo
Daisy
Boo
Peach
Bow
Luigi
DK
Goombella

Goombella: Goombella was walking on a beutiful, sunny day. Nothing could go wrong. Suddenly, a insane Goombario hopped out of the bushes, insane from wanting to be Mario's partner again. Goombario took out an axe, and cut some beef. Goombella was mortally damaged, beaucause she hated it when that happened, so she died.

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2007, 06:43:40 PM »
Hey wait, isn't Waluigi still alive?

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2007, 03:02:36 AM »
Not anymore. ;]

Waluigi: Waluigi, feeling rejected, got a letter in the mail telling him he'd made it into Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Overjoyed, he ran straight into the fight, before getting blown up by Snake, knocked away by Sonic, burned by Mario, and finally squashed by Snorlax.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2007, 04:36:49 AM »
Actully, Mack The Knife took out both Koopa and Waluigi,

Koopa: As the Koopa was walking around in a volcanic cavern, Waluigi came and tripped over him! The koopa tried to hide in his shell, but he fell straight over the edge. Both Waluigi and the Koopa perished in the superheated lava.

Sqrt2

« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2007, 06:46:56 AM »
Bobbery should be in the dead pit. And how is cut some beef a spoiler?

EDIT: First ever use of spoiler tags for me, yay.
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2007, 01:27:15 PM »
It's not. It was part of the joke. I'll update Bobbery on the list the next time someones killed. (We're getting close to ending Round 1!)

« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2007, 03:43:40 PM »
Bobbery should be in the dead pit. And how is cut some beef a spoiler?

The spoiler tag made it seem like Goombella was getting hacked up by Goombario, but he was actually cutting beef, which grossed out Goombella to the point of death.

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2007, 03:56:12 PM »
Goomba & Shy Guy:(Goom=Goomba  Shie=Shy Guy)Goom & Shie saw a scary movie.Shie got so scared, she pooped her pants. It smelled so bad, they both died.
Hey! Shyguys arn't females! It's in their name, geez.
"it's always the present"

« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2007, 03:59:09 PM »
Looks like Parakoopa has won the first round!

Mrs. Mouz: She went looking for some badges, but one was caught in a mouse trap. She tried to get it out without getting hurt, but she didn't, and died.

Print