Print

Author Topic: New Nintendo 2DS XL  (Read 13962 times)

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« on: April 27, 2017, 08:05:18 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lxNHhgMuTg" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lxNHhgMuTg</a>

When I saw this video title in my notifications, I thought Nintendo accidentally uploaded their April Fools joke four weeks late, but now that I look at it, it does look really pretty. Still trying to figure out where the speakers are.

Really drives home what a good idea it was for the new console to just be called the Switch, though, because the DS naming conventions have gotten pretty incomprehensible now.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2017, 04:40:59 AM »
lol, what the heck.

Combining the fugly low pixel density of the XL screen with the total lack of 3D of the 2DS—this is the worst possible version of the 3DS to my tastes.

At least it folds.

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 07:48:58 PM »
lol, what the heck.

Combining the fugly low pixel density of the XL screen with the total lack of 3D of the 2DS—this is the worst possible version of the 3DS to my tastes.

At least it folds.

It is 1000 times better than the 2DS purely because it folds and looks much cooler.
Bowser impostor in 5-4, Japanese god in real life!

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2017, 04:09:58 AM »
Still trying to figure out where the speakers are.

The speakers are in your mind.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2017, 04:53:09 PM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2017, 10:02:19 PM »
This'll probably yield a price drop on the 2DS, which is good news; might finally get around to replacing my old one.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2021, 12:16:38 PM »
I just got my 2DS XL yesterday and I'm already having difficulty keeping it connected to the home wi-fi. Whenever I leave it in rest mode for a few hours then decide to use it again, I have to connect to the wifi and to do that, I have to restart the router for it to connect. What could be the cause of the issue and if there a way to fix it? My switch also started doing that a month or so ago too.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2021, 11:05:02 PM »
Not much to go on here, but it could be the router.  What model is it?  How far away are you from it?  Do similar things happen other devices?  What is your internet package?  How many devices does your family have that connect at the same time? 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print