Print

Author Topic: Mario Kart Wii Comics  (Read 5885 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: April 26, 2008, 04:19:17 PM »

So far I've found two recent webcomics that paid tribute to Mario Kart Wii. If I find anymore, I'll update this thread with more links.

On Wednesday, GUComics took an artistic angle at 1up.com's challenge to create a custom Wii Wheel. The result? Well, you'll have to click over to the comic to find out!
Link: gucomics.com

Penny-Arcade applies one of Mario Kart's deadliest weapons and applies it to a real-life situation.
Link: penny-arcade.com
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 11:40:56 PM by Deezer »
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2008, 05:44:18 PM »
Never saw the first one... (but I want one of those) But I did the second. Though the Mario Kart games aren't perfect, I've never understood why so many people are irritated by all the items. Geez, if you want real racing, play Need for Speed or PGR or whatever. The items make things cool! When I get hit with a "dreaded" Blue Shell... sure, it stinks, but I suck it up and keep going. Maybe I'll win, maybe I won't. After all, I never really play multiplayer that much (or much any MK game, a few weeks after getting it), so whatever.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2010, 12:54:19 PM »
Hahaha....Wait,What? I Don't Get It.

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2013, 05:10:09 AM »
When the heck did I do this? I apologize.
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Print