Print

Author Topic: You Laugh, You Lose  (Read 567545 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1320 on: November 08, 2009, 11:32:24 PM »
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #1321 on: November 08, 2009, 11:42:43 PM »
[ShadowBrian's image]

Lost really hard. That sums it all up.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #1322 on: November 09, 2009, 08:13:32 AM »
Old comic is old. [mild language warning]
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 12:20:29 PM by jdaster64 »
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1323 on: November 10, 2009, 06:02:34 AM »
During an IRS audit, the auditor looked at the tax payer and exclaimed...

... "Well, sir, you have an extravagant lifestyle and no full-time employment, which you explain by saying that you win money gambling. I'm not sure the IRS finds that believable."

"I'm a great gambler, and I can prove it," says Ralph. "How about a demonstration?"

The auditor thinks for a moment and said, "Okay. Go ahead."

Ralph says, "I'll bet you a thousand dollars that I can bite my own eye."

The auditor thinks a moment and says, "No way! It's a bet."

Ralph removes his glass eye and bites it. The auditor's jaw drops. Ralph says, "Now, I'll bet you two thousand dollars that I can bite my other eye."

The auditor can tell Ralph isn't blind, so he takes the bet.

Ralph removes his dentures and bites his good eye. The stunned auditor now realizes he has wagered and lost three grand, with Ralph's attorney as a witness. He starts to get nervous.

"Want to go double or nothing?" Ralph asks. "I'll bet you six thousand dollars that I can stand on one side of your desk, and pee into that wastebasket on the other side, and never get a drop anywhere in between."

The auditor, twice burned, is cautious now, but he looks carefully and decides there's no way this guy can manage that stunt, so he agrees again.

Ralph stands beside the desk and unzips his pants, and urinates all over the desk.

The auditor leaps with joy, realizing that he has just turned a major loss into a huge win. But Ralph's attorney moans and puts his head in his hands.

"Are you okay?" the auditor asks.

"Not really," says the attorney. "This morning, when Ralph told me he'd been summoned for an audit, he bet me twenty thousand dollars that he could come in here and pee all over your desk and that you'd be happy about it."
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #1324 on: November 10, 2009, 02:54:35 PM »
^
I lost.

A man and his nagging wife went on vacation to Jerusalem. While they were there, the wife died. The undertaker told the husband, "I can ship her home for $5,000, or you can bury her in the Holy Land for $150." The man thought about it and told the undertaker to ship her home. The undertaker asked, "Why would you spend $5,000 to ship your wife home when it would be wonderful to be buried here for $150?"

The man said "2,000 years ago a man died here, was buried here, and three days later he rose from the dead. I just can't take that chance."
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #1325 on: November 10, 2009, 03:42:30 PM »
Lost to SB's and Luigison's posts, and PL's brought me close.

Say, has this already been posted?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #1326 on: November 10, 2009, 04:08:39 PM »
Just trying to load that picture on this computer crashed it once.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #1327 on: November 10, 2009, 05:17:19 PM »
Well I lost to it. Just save the link to hard drive, turtle.
Is it an accurate portrayal of how it all went down? If so, I lost harder.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 07:18:09 PM by penguinwizard »
You didn't say wot wot.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1328 on: November 11, 2009, 07:52:44 PM »
There was this guy at a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half of an hour.

Then, this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down. The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says, "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry."

"No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life. First, I fall asleep, and I go late to my office. My boss, outrageous, fires me. When I leave the building, to my car, I found out it was stolen. The police said that they can do nothing. I get a cab to return home, and when I leave it, I remember I left my wallet and credit cards there. The cab driver just drives away."

"I go home, and when I get there, I find my wife in bed with the gardener. I leave home, and come to this bar. And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison."
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #1329 on: November 12, 2009, 02:24:26 PM »
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #1330 on: November 12, 2009, 02:43:48 PM »

« Reply #1331 on: November 12, 2009, 03:26:43 PM »
Click
According to Super Mario Wiki and Nintendo Wiki, that is correct, but the name's Isaac Marshall, not Issac. But I did find it pretty amazing that Yoshi and Bowser and Donkey Kong are also Peppy Hare. He's also the voice of Birdo in a few Mario games! We deserve video clips of Isaac in action, darn it!

And according to another random page, the Yoshi sound is just a record scratch played in reverse. So I wonder what "voices" Isaac did for Yoshi (maybe the losing whine) unless he was rapping one day.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 03:43:02 PM by penguinwizard »
You didn't say wot wot.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #1332 on: November 12, 2009, 03:43:18 PM »
I thought Kazumi Totaka did Yoshi's voice.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #1333 on: November 12, 2009, 10:52:46 PM »
Well, before the N64 era anyway, back when the only thing Yoshi could say was that weird sound when Mario hopped onto his back.

Wow, so Kazumi did all the humming and other Yoshi noises? Cool. Huh, there's also "Kazumi Totaka's Song" hidden in almost every game he's worked on, first discovered as one of the songs on the Mario Paint title screen. That's cool.
You didn't say wot wot.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1334 on: November 13, 2009, 08:00:26 AM »

"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Print