Print

Author Topic: Somebody is messing with me... -_-  (Read 10035 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2006, 07:18:38 PM »
Nope, he's the only one with that IP address registered on this forum.
Possibly because you trust him, you told him your email address, which is how he knew it?

I mean, unless someone else in his household got a hold of it, or something.
It's extremely unlikely it's not him, though.

I say let him explain.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2006, 07:22:24 PM »
I've never told ANYBODY my email.

I just KNOW it can't be him. And yes, it can easily be somebody else. Mabey somebody I know in real life.

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2006, 07:24:57 PM »
I just asked him to come over here.......and he's not here yet. I hate to say it, but..........
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2006, 07:30:28 PM »
You can't expect somebody to recieve a PM that quickly...

Plus he could be away from his keyboard.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2006, 07:30:57 PM »
I hate to say it, but I think you're being naive, Khold. The odds that it's not him are pretty slim. Even more slim that it would be someone else you know that shares the same IP.

It's sad, but even people one thinks they can trust can deceive him or her.
He possibly did it as a joke, but who knows? Unless he explains himself. As PL said, he hasn't responded yet. He's probably thinking "uh oh...crud," and is too embarrassed to admit anything.

Max, it's probably better now that you confess, at least to Khold, before this turns into even more of an episode. If you're worried about being banned, or something, you won't, as long as you stop with the emails to her.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2006, 07:32:37 PM by Sapphira »
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2006, 07:33:34 PM »
Well, please don't ban him. After all, it's a situation between him and I even if it is him.

I am a forgiving person even if it was him.

As a favor, Sapph, please don't ban him.
EDIT: I didn't see Sapph's edit.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2006, 07:35:50 PM by Khold »

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2006, 07:34:47 PM »
I know, I already said I wouldn't.

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2006, 07:37:44 PM »
Well, he just logged off. Who knows if he did it or not.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2006, 07:44:37 PM »
Well, might as well close this. If it is him, we will talk.

I appreciate the help, though.

Actually, I have an idea. I can't tell you now, because then it wouldn't work. Sapphira: I'll tell you in a PM.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2006, 07:57:33 PM »
No, it's not me. I have ABSOLUTELY NO idea why these emails are coming from my IP address. I've never seen your picture before, since you took it down before I even signed up here.

I would never do such a thing, and I'll look into why these emails are coming from 68.52.193.1.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2006, 08:01:21 PM »
Oh yeah, that's right. He came here after I deleted my post with my picture. Besides, he's never showed any type of attraction what-so-ever. He's the kind of person that would rather watch the world go by rather than have his own world.

I still believe he wouldn't. I have never heard him lie before. I have faith in him.

And Sapphira, I know it looks like I am being naive, but you don't know him like I do.

MaxVance: Do you have a family member that gets on the computer you use? If so, ask. That's what happened with Martini.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2006, 08:03:21 PM by Khold »

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2006, 08:03:22 PM »
My only family members are my parents, and I doubt they even know that TMK exists.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Martini

• Banned
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2006, 08:16:19 PM »
I know who did it! Santa! No one is as foul as Santa Clause! He never gives you everything you want and he steals milk and cookies!The fiend!

« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2006, 10:03:12 PM »
This is weird. Or else MaxVance is a really good actor.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2006, 10:06:02 PM »
Naw, the case has been solved. Apparently it was Max's friend who also knew Khold (and was using MV's computer). Very weirdness.

Print