Print

Author Topic: You Freak Out, You Lose  (Read 224428 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« on: June 13, 2009, 04:14:44 PM »
Post the most unsettling things you can here. Remember, if you get disturbed, you lose.

MOAR FUD FOR MOWTHBURD
every

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 04:57:23 PM »

"Herb, what's that in the cor-- OH MOTHER OF GOD!"
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 05:01:10 PM by Weegee »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 07:52:12 PM »
Nothing short of a flamethrower is gonna take that spider and its spawn out.

Anyway, here's something freaky.

Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2009, 07:56:07 PM »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2009, 07:57:04 PM »
As you can see, I look terrible after I've just woken up:

every

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2009, 09:23:30 PM »
What's your problem, Cambodian?

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2009, 09:48:30 PM »
It's pretty apparent that Glorb's "scream" image is the result of a tactfully-placed blotch or two on the photo, and Frank Zappa could never give me anything besides a case of the warm fuzzies. Anyways, here's what one gets by taking the easy way out by searching "freaky" into Google Images:

...While this one was considerably harder to find, both figuratively and literally:

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2009, 11:49:56 PM »
Lost to Weegee's first picture. I always wondered what the freaky thing in the second picture was... and I just found it.

It's too easy for this thread to turn into posts of a bunch of screamers, so try to avoid that. That said, I still have to post this one image that scared me from "The 11th Hour" (some think it's scary, others think it's funny):
You didn't say wot wot.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2009, 06:20:10 AM »
I can never find those hidden "freaky" things in the pictures.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2009, 08:08:52 AM »
It's pretty apparent that Glorb's "scream" image is the result of a tactfully-placed blotch or two on the photo

Yeah, but that doesn't change the fact that the thing's face is like twice the length of a normal human face, and there's a bunch of dark splatters on the wall.

And for the record, I came very close to losing to Weegee's first pic and PW's pic.
every

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2009, 09:29:33 AM »
I laughed at some of those.

...Is that bad?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2009, 10:07:42 AM »
Holy crap I found a second photo of the "scream" pic:

Also, it turns out it's from a scary-ass experimental film called Begotten, which looks like it'd put Eraserhead to shame in terms of nightmare fuel. So, it's not a freaky crime scene photo like I'd thought at first.
every

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2009, 11:55:11 AM »
"it's always the present"

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2009, 12:09:19 PM »
Here os a brief plot synopsis of the 1991 film Begotten, from which that sreamy image was taken:

"The film opens with a robed, profusely bleeding "God" disemboweling himself, with the act ultimately ending in his death. A woman, Mother Earth, emerges from his remains, arouses the body, and impregnates herself with his semen. Becoming pregnant, she wanders off into a vast and barren landscape. The pregnancy manifests in a fully grown man whom she leaves to his own devices.

The "Son of Earth" meets a group of faceless nomads who seize him with what is either a very long umbilical cord or a rope. The Son of Earth vomits organic pieces, and the nomads excitedly accept these as gifts. The nomads finally bring the man to a fire and burn him.

"Mother Earth" encounters the resurrected man and comforts him. She seizes the man with a similar umbilical cord. The nomads appear and proceed to rape her. Son of Earth is left to mourn over the lifeless body. A group of characters appears, carry her off and dismember her, later returning for Son of Earth. After he, too, is dismembered, the group buries the remains, planting the parts into the crust of the earth. The burial site becomes lush with flowers."

~Wikipedia

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2009, 12:42:12 PM »
What's your problem, Cambodian?

Print