Print

Author Topic: Venn Diagrams  (Read 16412 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: September 11, 2011, 06:57:17 PM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2011, 04:35:33 PM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2011, 03:19:40 PM »

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2011, 08:08:35 PM »
Knork, spife and splayd sound completely (heh) pointless. If it can cut things you don't want it in your mouth. If it can't, it's just a nerfed spoon or fork or spork.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2011, 12:21:01 PM »
I want a Spife just for the name.

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2011, 07:01:02 PM »
They used to distribute plastic spifes with kiwi fruit when I was a kid. You only put the spoon part in your mouth, the knife is part of the handle but it's not sharp enough that you'll hurt yourself with it.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2011, 07:28:13 PM »
That's the most Southern-Hemisphere thing I've ever read.

"Wonna spife with your kiwi, mate?"
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2011, 09:24:18 AM »
"Here is a thing. Here are a lot of other things similar to it and each-other, but not quite."
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2011, 05:55:13 PM »

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2011, 06:09:35 PM »

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2011, 07:13:58 PM »
That's.. I.. I.. What..?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2011, 08:11:28 PM »
Platypus looks like a cross between a beaver and a duck.
Keytar looks like a cross between a guitar and a keyboard.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2011, 10:27:38 PM »
I got it before the explanation. I just found it confounding and awesome.

I guess I should've added that.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2011, 05:30:38 PM »

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2011, 02:51:08 PM »

Print