Print

Author Topic: What Mario Would Drive IRL  (Read 5487 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: April 18, 2008, 12:24:35 AM »

Gamedaily.com made a list for the cars they think Mario and friends would drive in real life, from Mario in a Ferrari Enzo to Bowser in a Chevy Suburban. I'm sure us hardcore Mario fans could come up with better choices, don't you? What's silly is that they gave Peach a Pink Cadillac, when we all know that's clearly Wario's ride!

Link: gamedaily.com
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 07:10:57 AM »
Eh, GameDaily's always coming up with bizarre, poorly-researched, controversial lists... it's just to get hits. I'm not even gonna bother with this one--I get the general idea (I also wish that they would put more than one thing on each page).
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 09:37:54 AM »
Only 1-3 actually show for me.
Ditto used Machop!

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2008, 10:11:29 AM »
(I also wish that they would put more than one thing on each page).

Agreed. GameDaily content will be subject to extreme approval from here on out. EXTREME APPROVAL!
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2008, 11:35:49 AM »
I can kind of see Mario in a Ferrari.  He's quite the catch in his universe, and bright red sports cars are chick magnets!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2008, 08:17:00 PM »
Segway Polo FTW.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Print