Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2476403 times)

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #105 on: August 05, 2005, 12:25:31 PM »
I'm going to go see if there's something I can achieve today.

“I’m wearing my anti-gravity pants!” –NE89
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #106 on: August 05, 2005, 01:07:00 PM »
Note: This post was edited by Luigison and kept the page from getting all messed up.  Go Luigison! *parade is thrown*

Edited by - Markio on 8/5/2005 12:18:21 PM

« Reply #107 on: August 07, 2005, 07:09:14 AM »
Jidngsgnsl slkgskdg lseigr8glzxdign ierhjsrkghsrk?

--------------------
"Do you know how many of your kind I''''ve swatted with a newspaper? You are nothing but a smear on the sports page to me, pal! Eat me! EAT MEEEE!!!" ~ Agent K, Men in Black
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #108 on: August 07, 2005, 10:30:24 AM »
Alright...Let me try to understand this...this...this nonsense...um...ok........so you put...you put the lime IN the coconut?...yeah...and...and you mix it all up?!?

“A wagon full of pamcakes?  In the Champeen ship?!  I’d like to see ya try!” ~ Homestar Runner        
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #109 on: August 07, 2005, 08:14:47 PM »
Myself having lately anewed speaking patterns giving very funny results, finding stranger methods cannot harder become.

« Reply #110 on: August 08, 2005, 08:18:07 PM »
Ever wonder how many things you can shove up your nose? Or am I the only one..

Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #111 on: August 08, 2005, 08:21:01 PM »
I often wonder why I'm the only one in my famliy that takes more then 30 minutes to go to the bathroom.

"You fools! You''ve messed with the natural ordaaaaaaa!!!"~ The story telling crow from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #112 on: August 09, 2005, 01:19:48 PM »
Lol, my family screams at me because I take like 30 minute showers. It's hard because my hair is really long and it's difficult to get all the shampoo and conditioner out.

« Reply #113 on: August 09, 2005, 02:37:34 PM »
speaking of showers, I SING IN THE SHOWER. stupid caps lock!

It''s like I''ve died and gone to heaven but they found out it wasn''t my time so they sent me back to a brewery~Peter Griffin
OH SNAP, It's White Arrow!

« Reply #114 on: August 09, 2005, 03:39:41 PM »
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjfgfyhdfjg...

--------------------
"Do you know how many of your kind I''''ve swatted with a newspaper? You are nothing but a smear on the sports page to me, pal! Eat me! EAT MEEEE!!!" ~ Agent K, Men in Black
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #115 on: August 09, 2005, 05:07:18 PM »
Wait...This isn't dirt!  IT'S PUDDING!!!

“A wagon full of pamcakes?  In the Champeen ship?!  I’d like to see ya try!” ~ Homestar Runner        
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #116 on: August 10, 2005, 06:05:11 AM »
I want pudding! *nose runs*

--------------------

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #117 on: August 10, 2005, 11:19:45 AM »
*insert smooth jazz*
`=&%+',~/]}{>^</?@$-

“Of all the people I know, it is expected that Watoad will say ''cheese'' first.”

« Reply #118 on: August 10, 2005, 11:52:24 AM »
hey hey we're the monkeys
People say we monkey around
Something something somethin some-thing
People say we monkey around

It''s like I''ve died and gone to heaven but they found out it wasn''t my time so they sent me back to a brewery~Peter Griffin
OH SNAP, It's White Arrow!

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #119 on: August 10, 2005, 11:53:54 AM »
"I often wonder why I'm the only one in my famliy that takes more then 30 minutes to go to the bathroom."

Your colon is probably clogged up.
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

Print