Print

Author Topic: princess daisy  (Read 14140 times)

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2009, 01:42:35 PM »
Hi, I'm Daisy!!i
What's your problem, Cambodian?

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2009, 01:47:10 PM »
Hi Daisy.

Anyway, if Peach wasn't in love with Mario, then why is she always inviting him over to the castle. And since Peach and Daisy are in love with Mario for rescuing them, that means those seven toads that were in all the other castles in SMB are in love with him because Mario rescued them. Mario is such a player.
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2009, 03:24:55 PM »
Hi Daisy.

Anyway, if Peach wasn't in love with Mario, then why is she always inviting him over to the castle. And since Peach and Daisy are in love with Mario for rescuing them, that means those seven toads that were in all the other castles in SMB are in love with him because Mario rescued them. Mario is such a player.

And the Subcon, the 7 Kings from SMB3, Yoshi, and the continuos list of characters Mario has rescued.
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2009, 02:22:41 PM »
And the Subcon, the 7 Kings from SMB3, Yoshi, and the continuos list of characters Mario has rescued.
Don't forget that Mario was rescued by eight yoshies when he was a baby.

Man, he's been getting action since he was born.
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2009, 09:53:18 AM »
Princess Toadstool is Mario's girl and Daisy is Luigi's...... YEEESSSSHHHH lets hope we never meet Wario and Waluigi's lol
Morton Koopa Jr

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2009, 12:08:17 PM »

Quote from: David Dayton
5. Yes, Wario and Waluigi have girlfriends. In fact, these girls appeared as playable characters in the Japanese version of Mario Tennis. Sadly, Nintendo of America thought the bikini outfits of Wachibi and Watuna were too risque for American audiences, and removed them at the last minute. Perhaps we will see this girls as playable characters in Super Smash Bros. Melee?

Can you believe I remembered that?
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2009, 12:46:22 PM »
Yikes!! Nobody would want to face them ;p
Morton Koopa Jr

Print