Print

Author Topic: Nerd Bingo  (Read 11438 times)

« on: January 23, 2011, 08:10:09 PM »
Who here has the scraggliest neckbeard? Have at it!

(Needless to say, I didn't make this.)
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 08:12:41 PM »
Two of the ones in the first row are true for me.

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2011, 08:16:04 PM »
...That's it?

By the way, here's mine:

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2011, 08:27:57 PM »
No. I also:
watch competitive Starcraft replays
have a Steam account
have been to a LAN competition
own 5+ consoles

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2011, 09:09:32 PM »

I guess I win. Or lose.

(The entry for competitive StarCraft should be any sort of high-level replays. There's other stuff out there. And the MMORPG one doesn't need "paid." Or "game.")

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2011, 09:40:16 PM »
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2011, 10:03:47 PM »
Bingo.

You didn't say wot wot.

cosmic_c

• EAGLES SCREAM!
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2011, 10:09:25 PM »
Shoot I'm getting there just need a couple more.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2011, 10:45:39 PM »
Missing spaces have been compensated for by the pictures I used to fill in everything else.

Extenuating circumstances:
--I've dressed as videogame characters plenty, but I don't think Halloween counts. However, I am planning on cosplaying at PAX.
--As of this writing, I can't actually define cyberpunk as well as I can steampunk.
--By fictional language, I counted my understanding of "grok", "frak", "shazbot", and Newspeak, as well as general Klingon spelling. Too minimal?
--Does furiously hating on something count as a fanboy flamewar?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 10:50:19 AM by ShadowBrain »
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2011, 12:32:53 AM »
--Does furiously hating on something count as a fanboy flamewar?

Only if you insulted its fans on a personal basis.

By your definition, I've never really "cosplayed" either. I've dressed as Mario for a Halloween party and a few themed dress-up days at school.

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2011, 01:03:39 AM »
Can't make an image for myself right now, but how can anyone NOT fulfill row 2. You people are disgraces to nerd-dom.

I'm also very confused by the lack of people checking the flamewar box. Heck, I'm pretty sure I've personally been in flamewars with each and every one of you.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2011, 01:51:39 AM »
how can anyone NOT fulfill row 2

... flamewar box ...
It's the specifics - again, paid MMOs. Though I guess I could count the fifty dollars I threw at Kingdom of Loathing. I guess dreaming about fictional places happens, but I don't really want to go to any of these places, so I wouldn't count it. And yeah, we should all check the flamewar box. I've insulted Turtlekid more than enough about Kingdom Hearts to count. See updated image.

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2011, 02:28:02 AM »
Oh yeah, I knew I was forgetting one. I have also been in a flame war.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2011, 03:08:02 AM »

Two bingoes easy, without even counting debatable ones (Does it count if I only have two Star Trek series that I can rank? Is 210 "seriously" overweight for 5'7"? Do OCRemixes count as "music from another country" considering most of them are based on original compositions from Japan? How vivid/frequent/well-developed do the dreams of fantasy worlds have to be?)
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2011, 10:00:19 AM »
I'm pretty sure I've personally been in flamewars with each and every one of you. Except for Toad

Fixed. XD

Here we go..

Huh. I guess I'm not as nerdy as the rest of you as I thought. :p

I guess I could also have checked off Watch anime, but only if dvds of shows that I think are no longer on the air count (Ranma, occasional Dragonball Z [when my friend gets obssesed with it again], and random others).
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print