Print

Author Topic: Mario and Nintendo/South Park cross-over pic  (Read 4593 times)

« on: November 03, 2007, 11:19:17 PM »
I was so bored tonight that I just had to make this on flippin' MS Paint.

The characters and their counterparts are (in no particular order)....

Mario as Stan Marsh
Luigi as Kyle Broflovski
Wario as....Eric Cartman (I wonder why)
Waluigi as Kenny McCormick (Waluigi haters should like that)
Pikachu as Timmy (he can only say his name)
Sonic as Tweek Tweak (Tweek is a little hyper, Sonic is super fast...they kinda work out)
Yoshi as Butters Stotch (they both seem very friendly)
Kirby as Chef (I know Chef is kinda dead, but Kirby and Chef are both chefs, so whatever)
Solid Snake as Jimmy (don't ask me about this one)
Peach as Wendy (Stan and Wendy were kind of an item at one point, so I had no choice)

Snake/Jimmy kinda got ripped off because of my crappy printer. X(

BTW, if you don't like South Park or Mario (haha, just kidding about the Mario part) please don't come to the thread and say "South Park sucks". You can say that about the picture however, since it was done on MS paint.

South Park and the Nintendo/Konami/Sega characters are all copyrights of their respected owners (just in case any of them come to this site).

« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 12:15:34 AM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2007, 03:20:14 PM »
Well.... it's not entirely style accurate, but the cruddyness of the drawing makes it funnier to look at. I'd also like to note that "Characters as other characters"-themed drawings are overdone, but I don't think I've seen any like this. I can't let your effort go unaccounted for, so I'll give this drawing a Pizza Trophy... or maybe an Iron Cup Full of Brunswick Stew. Your choice. :)

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2007, 03:23:27 PM »
I'll take the Pizza Trophy. :)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2007, 03:56:42 PM »
OMG they killed Waluigi!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2007, 03:58:57 PM »
I picked him to be Kenny because a lot of people would like to see him killed. :P

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2007, 07:11:44 PM »
I drew myself another one. This time I've got...

Samus as Bebe
D.K as Token
Fox as Clyde
Megaman as Craig
Link as Pip

Yeah, I know I'm outta control with this (some of the characters don't even make sense when compared to their counter-part), but I'm having fun with it. :)

Characters belong to their respected owners, blah blah blah.

Some characters have been cut short be my printer...and Waluigi is dead, to anyone who cares.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 07:14:38 PM by PaperLuigi »

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2007, 08:52:31 PM »
Luigi: And YOU gotta help us!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2007, 09:33:31 PM »
Oh, come on. X(

Johnny_Macho

• was_shot three_times
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2007, 01:17:36 PM »
Well, I'm a waluigi not-much-liker, and he's kenny, my favorite south park character of all time. Oh well, waluigi died anyway. I made one and sent it to a different mario forum where Mario is stan, luigi is kyle, Wario is cartman, and yoshi is kenny. I didn't hand draw it, it was more of copy and pasting sprites so it's not all that good. You can check it out here:Mariofanatics.proboards101.com
"I'm your only friend, I'm not your only friend, But I'm a little glowing friend, But really I'm not actually your friend, But I am" - They Might Be Giants, 'Birdhouse in your soul'

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2007, 04:55:56 PM »
Well, I'm a waluigi not-much-liker, and he's kenny, my favorite south park character of all time. Oh well, waluigi died anyway.

That's pretty much the whole idea. Everyone here hates Waluigi, so he gets to be Kenny. I like Waluigi, however.

Print