Print

Author Topic: Looking for Playstation 2 Power Cord  (Read 4515 times)

« on: October 04, 2007, 09:16:59 PM »
I am looking for a power cord fot the Playstation 2. Not the AV cables that plug into the tv (red, yellow, white), but the one cord that gives the system power (the one that plugs into the wall, I think).

My fiancee's mom's dog chewed through the one cord that they had, and now are looking for a replacement.

Do we have to buy a whole new system to get that one cord, or do the cords come seperatley?

.. that sounds a little funny to ask, I know, but I am not as technologically advanced as I should be.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2007, 09:20:15 PM »
Go check the kitchen.  Some kitchen appliances actually use the same cord.  Some other electronics like my TiVo use the same cord too. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2007, 04:25:29 PM »
We sell them for $4.97 where I work.
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2007, 09:01:01 PM »
I have been constantly refreshing this page to see if you found a cord.  Please let us now so I can get some sleep. 

Phantom Edit:  I typed "bag", but meant "page".
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2007, 03:28:02 PM »
Heh.. Sorry I am costing you sleep, Luigison.

I haven't found a cord yet, but I have been looking. I am going to hit up the mall sometime this weekend, I think.

What store do you work at, Chup?

edit: what in the heck is wrong with me? What store do you what at. XD
« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 06:02:28 PM by Toad »
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2007, 01:23:24 AM »
I what at Vintage Stock.
That was a joke.

Print