Miscellaneous > Fan Creations

Post your optical illusions here!

<< < (2/8) > >>

Lizard Dude:
Gosh DARN IT you people need to stop murdering your own jokes. I legit guffawed when I clicked this thread but when I got to your next post my mirth curdled into seething rage. CE7 is smart enough to appreciate good-natured "burns", especially when it's an offshoot of a pre-existing joke. Never dilute humor with compromise or explanation. Never.

Every day of my life I regret making this post, even though Warp had directly responded to my joke.

CrossEyed7:

--- Quote from: penguinwizard on January 08, 2010, 08:40:34 PM ---Here's an oldie but a goodie.
Yeah, you know it's one of those pranks. Just go with it.

--- End quote ---
holy crap penguinwizard you son of a ***** i need new pants

Actually that was pretty clever and self-aware. I like it.

Lizard Dude:
OPTICAL ILUUUUUUUUSIONS

foxmccloudfan:
ya seriously, explaining the joje is nearly as bad as laughtracks in a sincerely funny show-right when youre about to fall on the ground cracking up, the laughtrack does it for you!

PaperLuigi:

--- Quote from: Lizard Dude on January 08, 2010, 10:18:21 PM ---Gosh DARN IT you people need to stop murdering your own jokes. I legit guffawed when I clicked this thread but when I got to your next post my mirth curdled into seething rage. CE7 is smart enough to appreciate good-natured "burns", especially when it's an offshoot of a pre-existing joke. Never dilute humor with compromise or explanation. Never.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I know. I ****ed up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version