Print

Author Topic: Revolution Revealed!  (Read 7212 times)

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2005, 11:11:48 PM »
The future is now.

Here's a page with a picture.

As you can see, the Revolution DOES feature 4 GameCube controller ports and two GCN memory card ports.  So, fear not, you'll still be able to play DDR Mario Mix properly on the Revolution.

Of course, Nintendo has stated that the actual design of the revolution will still change significantly before the system is released, but it appears that Nintendo intends to include the essential GCN ports.

Edited by - Hirocon on 5/27/2005 10:13:29 PM

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2005, 09:17:21 AM »
Awesome!  But I think it's kind of strange that the CDs go in the side while the controllers and stuff are put in the front.  And it would feel even stranger if the machine stood up vertically.  However, I could adjust to this (if I ever got it).

"Do you got a mullet goin’ on?"

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 5/31/2005 8:24:38 AM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2005, 08:55:07 PM »
The contollers and stuff go in the top/side.
That was a joke.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2005, 10:16:44 PM »
http://www.nintendoon.com'>Here's what the Revolution should have been like.

Thank you for visting my world, come again ... Now entering reality, welcome back.

Edited by - Markio on 5/31/2005 9:17:09 PM

"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2005, 06:53:27 PM »
Ugh. It looks like it won't play GameCube games... my friend was hoping that if and when I got a Revolution, I would sell my 'Cube to him... but to tell you the truth, I'm hoping the Revolution won't be released until winter '06... I have $0 and I don't want the "I MUST HAVE THIS NOW!!!!" disease to hit me. I hope it doesn't cost more than $150, but it looks like it'll play DVD's!

How much would wood a would pecker peck if a would pecker wood peck would? –Bird Person<(^v^)>
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2005, 07:00:15 PM »
It will play GCN games.
That was a joke.

Print