Print

Author Topic: Hire Mario to demand Christmas gifts from people  (Read 10813 times)

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2008, 05:38:17 PM »
Uh, you do realize it's a prerecorded voice actor, and not the REAL Mario, right Caterina?
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2008, 06:44:43 PM »

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2008, 08:49:39 PM »
In this topic: jokes fly over people's heads.
= = = = = = =

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2008, 12:56:59 AM »
In that picture: cokes fly over people's heads.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2008, 07:21:56 AM »
Forest Guy: Doesn't know what a joke is.

Bigluigifan1.0: Makes a hilarious joke right below the non-jokes.

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2008, 12:05:49 PM »
My favorite ASCII art for "joke flying over your head" is something like:

-------> joke
  o
 \|/  <-- you
 / \

What's the point of that coke flying over the guy's head? Looked like a Diet Coke & Mentos thing with a lookalike guy from Evolution of Dance.
You didn't say wot wot.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2008, 02:10:40 PM »
-------> joke
  o
 \|/  <-- you
 / \
I have, for some time, been hoping to find a macro along those lines. Thanks for introducing me to that alternative, though!
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2008, 08:33:16 AM »
Uh, you do realize it's a prerecorded voice actor, and not the REAL Mario, right Caterina?

What do you mean?XD I know that he is Charles Martinet, the person who gives the voice to Mario! XD
My friend (of real life) is really called Luigi Mario if you meant that by the way...Have I confused you?=D
Or maybe you confused me...@_@
It's meee, Super Caterina! =D

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2008, 04:52:39 PM »
I was just joking around Caterina. I was implying that there's an actual real Mario in reality. Unfortunately for all of us, there is not...

And Lizard Dude, back off you little twit. Are you seriously that awkward that you feel the need to pick a fight with me in every freaking topic? Get a grip. Just because you're still emo about being fired isn't my problem. We're two different people, doesn't give you the right to incessantly jump at every instance to go DURRR IM LIEK BETTAR THAN U LOLOLOL. Gimme a break. Go ask Chupperson for lessons on how to disagree without being a ******bag.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 04:54:29 PM by Forest Guy »
= = = = = = =

« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2008, 05:31:27 PM »
I was just joking around Caterina. I was implying that there's an actual real Mario in reality. Unfortunately for all of us, there is not...

And Lizard Dude, back off you little twit. Are you seriously that awkward that you feel the need to pick a fight with me in every freaking topic? Get a grip. Just because you're still emo about being fired isn't my problem. We're two different people, doesn't give you the right to incessantly jump at every instance to go DURRR IM LIEK BETTAR THAN U LOLOLOL. Gimme a break. Go ask Chupperson for lessons on how to disagree without being a ******bag.

Dude, that's diet coke in that meme. >_>

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2008, 08:18:06 AM »
What is with that picture, anyway?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2008, 09:29:02 PM »
We'll probably never know. My only guess is it has something to do with stuff flying over people's heads.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2008, 10:35:17 AM »
lawl i sent this to my mom and disguised my name as Mario. Muahaha! I sent it to her school address! And...

She got annoyed.

Print