Print

Author Topic: How come no reviews?  (Read 2692 times)

« on: May 27, 2004, 04:06:41 PM »
Well, I first thought up of this question back when I first started coming to TMK, which must hve been two or three years ago...

How come there are no reviews for any of the Mario games here at TMK? Lots of other Mario sites have them. Is it just because the staff is lazy?

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2004, 04:11:42 PM »
I realized this, too. I was thinking of writing a review for a Gamecube game...

Friends? Heh, these are my only friends- grown-up nerds like Gore Vidal; and even he''s kissed more boys than I ever will.

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2004, 05:38:55 PM »
Heck, I'd write reviews if someone told me to.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2004, 05:49:17 PM »
So would I, but not today, because i'm in a hopelessly bad mood and better not spread it.

An apple a day keeps the doctor away, especially if you have good aim!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2004, 06:55:07 PM »
TMK Reviews

PP reviews - the Mario ones used to be on TMK I think, but they seen to have been dismantled

Sure there are a lot of sites that have reviews, but the average quality of a review found online isn't very high.  If you write a good enough review, we may consider adding it to the site.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2004, 08:57:04 PM »
I think I can do a good job reviewing games, although my reviews would have to be on "Older" games until maybe certain other Mario games come out...

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2004, 01:16:51 PM »
I can't believe that at one point TMK was made with a Pentium 60 with 16MB RAM.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2004, 06:47:00 PM »
Lizard Dude, write reviews.  
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print