Print

Author Topic: SMB3 world 5...first castle  (Read 2699 times)

« on: January 22, 2003, 07:53:37 AM »
In world 5, in the first castle, there is a place in between the whoomp and the little rotating fireballwhere the celing is raised and there is a pipe at the top ( also a ? box with a power up in it).  My question is:  is it possible to get up to the pipe, and if so, is it worth the hassle to go into it?

You will all perish at the hands of the Nintendo empire

Mwwhaaaa...Mwwhaaaaa...Mwwhaa
You will all perish at the hands of the Nintendo empire

Mwwhaaaa...Mwwhaaaaa...Mwwhaa

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2003, 07:04:35 PM »
Well, you fly up there. As in, you get a leaf and fly up to it...

As for the worth it part, well, it's more worth it to skip part of the level than for the rewards in the pipe... I think there's a few coins, and a hidden 1-up.

Everyone has their own opinions, no matter how WRONG they are.
~I.S.~

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2003, 10:20:09 PM »
Steve,arent you talking about first castle world 7 in that big room where you gotta fly to the pipe at the top in that big room?

Do you know when we die,we''ll be boos too?
Find your inner monkey.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2003, 12:54:28 AM »
I hardly ever play that level, so I'm not sure. I always skip it since it's unnecessary.
That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2003, 09:23:21 PM »
No, I meant the first (Not necessary to beat, as Chupperson stated) Castle of world 5. There is a pipe leading from a long vertical chamber that you must fly to.

Everyone has their own opinions, no matter how WRONG they are.
~I.S.~

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2003, 05:47:12 AM »
In that unnecessary castle in world 5, there is a pipe which is impossible (I think) to get up without flying. I think I have been up there but i cant remember.

-------------------------
I''m a Mario Expert!!!

Print