Print

Author Topic: You Nostalgia, You Lose  (Read 88380 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #330 on: July 01, 2015, 03:22:28 PM »
I hope that leak maker doesn't like or want half of the terrible ideas in there! Early access? Really? Nintendo, who still acts like their games are Santa Claus and have no developmental process and are plucked from the aether and nothing about them is not deliberate, would let you pay for literal unfinished games? And when has anybody liked controller buttons emulated on a touch screen? Never? Double-never?

I'd like to think people are generally smarter these days to disbelieve leaks until they are proven to be real, and I'd like to think even more that Nintendo is smart enough to laugh if these ideas are ever seriously proposed to them.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #331 on: July 01, 2015, 04:22:34 PM »
Yeah, when I saw the Cross video, all I could think was "why can't fake leakers be like Pablo Belmonte anymore?" and I had to go watch the On video again.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #332 on: July 01, 2015, 07:29:17 PM »
Nintendo ON > Nintendo NX
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #333 on: July 04, 2015, 09:59:05 PM »
But wait! There's more!
Anybody else miss this guy?
I made a Mii of him; now he's in Tomodachi Life selling OxiClean for $19.95.

I remember when Billy Mays died back in '09 (six years!) -- he has still not been replaced as the ultimate pitchman. Sorry Anthony Sullivan.

Print