Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing: Wild World - Friend Codes, Haves, & Wants  (Read 175637 times)

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #540 on: June 28, 2006, 05:33:00 PM »
Here is my information:

Name: JacobLL
Friend Code: 5240-5927-1616
Town: Ass Town (and by that I mean a donkey, not an actual buttocks. I even have a picture of a donkey as a flag :) ).

Also, I want some stuff from the boxing theme. I already have some stuff.

As for stuff I have, well, I have so much it's hard to tell, but I'd like to point out that my town does grow peachs (man, are they way to common).
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 05:37:25 PM by Poop Dude »
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #541 on: June 29, 2006, 03:53:06 AM »
Poop Dude in Ass Town?

Makes sense. Too bad you'll have to move in 2-3 days.

« Reply #542 on: July 03, 2006, 06:55:26 PM »
Why would he have to move in 2-3 days? I don't follow..

Any way, it's been a while since I visited my town, and I was playing last night and caught three really big fish (a shark, a hammer-head, and a sunfish)! On a side note: I took my DS to work with me and left it in my fiancee's locker (we share the locker) and she told me to check my DS.. she'd moved into my town.

Question now: does anybody have Luigi's (Lil Bro's) hat? I am going crazy looking for it. I have his shirt, now I need his hat (and mustache if there is one).

I don't have anything to offer in exchange, so.. I'll pluck weeds or something for your town for free! :D
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #543 on: July 03, 2006, 08:12:29 PM »
I'll have Pearton back open tommorow. It was closed while I was gone.
Poop Dude in Ass Town?

Makes sense. Too bad you'll have to move in 2-3 days.
Why will he be moving?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #544 on: July 03, 2006, 08:31:24 PM »
Bowel movement people, think bowel movements.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #545 on: July 03, 2006, 10:33:49 PM »
... I get it now...
I don't play much, but my info is
Name:Frankie
town:nintedom
code:1847-5740-3980
« Last Edit: December 01, 2006, 11:20:11 PM by solidmushroom »

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #546 on: July 05, 2006, 07:04:47 PM »
Pearton is back open. There's a free Triforce and lovely phone outside my house, if anyone wants it.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #547 on: July 07, 2006, 08:45:34 PM »
Do we specifically need the Nintendo USB or will a normal one be okay?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #548 on: July 07, 2006, 08:59:51 PM »
No, it'll work as long as your DS can get a working Wi-Fi connection.

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #549 on: July 08, 2006, 07:05:44 PM »
My DS wont work with Wi-Fi even though we have all the stuff!  I don't know what to do.

she'd moved into my town.
That's sweet.
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #550 on: July 10, 2006, 12:57:11 PM »
Question now: does anybody have Luigi's (Lil Bro's) hat? I am going crazy looking for it. I have his shirt, now I need his hat (and mustache if there is one).
Toad, I have one. I just sent you instructions on how to get it.

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #551 on: July 10, 2006, 02:10:22 PM »
I want my wifi to work!  I am going to try to do something about it now.  Afterall, it has been 6 months!
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

« Reply #552 on: July 11, 2006, 01:27:48 PM »
Toad, I have one. I just sent you instructions on how to get it.

Thank you, MaxVance. I just sent you insrtuctions on when I was coming to get it. :p
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #553 on: July 15, 2006, 05:59:33 PM »
Hello again!

I know it's been 3 days since anybody last heard from me.. since the last message, there has been a thunderstorm, a power outage, and a migraine. But I'm back now, and I can be on WFC tonight (until about 10pm, Central Time). :)

« Reply #554 on: July 15, 2006, 10:43:56 PM »
Max Vance can you please update thorugh here when is your town online?

Ex: Town online...lol

Thanks! :)

Print