Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing: Wild World - Friend Codes, Haves, & Wants  (Read 175637 times)

« Reply #555 on: July 17, 2006, 05:42:23 PM »
My AC is messed up. But that's okay, because of that, I'm getting over 20,000 bells each day. The HRA claims that I have   points. I won't stop digging up fossils (I dig up about 3 each day!). I can dig up gyroids, even when it hasn't rained recently. Anyways, make sure that you have my correct information.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #556 on: July 17, 2006, 09:20:52 PM »
The HRA claims that I have   points.
Are you saying that there's no point value in your HRA letters? In that case, you may want to rebuild your town.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #557 on: July 18, 2006, 03:20:09 PM »
Important!!!! All read this!!!

Date: July 23, 2006 - July 30, 2006

One of six very unique Animal Crossing: Wild World virtual gifts are awaiting you at your nearest Toys "R" Us store July 23-30. Trade 'em, sell 'em or decorate your home with 'em. Your Friends will be Mario-red with envy.

To get your virtual gift:

Insert your Animal Crossing: Wild World Game Card into your Nintendo DS. Power up.
Purchase Bottle Mail at Tom Nook's Shop.
Write a message and release your Bottle Mail into the river or at the beach. Save and end your game.
Visit the specially marked Animal Crossing: Wild Word promotion in the video-game section of your nearest Toys 'R Us July 23-30. At the main menu, tap Tag Mode.
Watch and wait for something to arrive in your town!
Restart your game and comb the beach for Bottle Mail containing a special rare item!
While at Toys 'R Us, be sure to get demos of a hottest new games for DS at the Nintendo DS Download Station!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #558 on: July 18, 2006, 03:33:37 PM »
Great. I know I'll have to buy those things of of someone online. I've always wanted to get all of the Mario items, since the only way to get them is in a letter from Nintendo or at promotions like this.

By the way, I've noticced a few people (such as Luigison) already have those items. Where could I get them?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #559 on: July 20, 2006, 10:27:55 PM »
Sadly, the nearest Toys R US for me is across the state..

Ok, it's a 2 1/2 hour drive, but I don't have time to take it, usually.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #560 on: July 22, 2006, 12:32:30 PM »
Name: Travis
Town: Duotown
Code: 0516-1452-5359
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

« Reply #561 on: July 22, 2006, 05:53:47 PM »
My fiancee reminded me today that the nearest Toys R Us is in Memphis, TN.. a mere hour or less from where I live. That's a long way to drive, but I think we might take it. Who knows, maybe I'll come back with a bunch of Mario items.

I would like to know, though, how would the game know which items you do/don't already have? Are they giving awya one item a day, or will several items just show up in your mail?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #562 on: July 22, 2006, 06:00:46 PM »
I think it depends on how many notes in a bottle you send out. If you do get more than one of each, I'll pay 99,000 Bells for all six.

« Reply #563 on: July 25, 2006, 01:54:27 PM »
I almost got all of the items. I'm looking for a Pipe, Goal Flag and Coin. I'll pay 50,000 bells for them.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #564 on: July 25, 2006, 02:39:17 PM »
Well, we went and the trip was unsuccessful. The Toys R Us there didn't have the station set-up properly, so we didn't get to use it. I thought about going to complain, but then realised it would be pointless, since they had all kinds of other game systems set-up (by other, I mean Playstation and Xbox).

I have been talking to someone at GameFAQs about getting me a set. His name is Dave_the_Great, and he was still taking orders as of 3:40pm, central time today.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #565 on: July 25, 2006, 02:42:00 PM »
No oil for Toad.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #566 on: July 26, 2006, 04:54:55 PM »
Oh well.. something good still happened the other day. I finally went and got my Lil Bro hat from MaxVance's town. Thank you Max!

I had a random thought just now: why didn't they make any other characters' clothes from the Mario series as clothing in this game? Being able to dress up in a shell, a Peachy crown, or Toad's vest and.. hat would have been great.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #567 on: August 04, 2006, 12:32:08 PM »
The first of four fireworks shows will start at 7:00 PM tommorow. They're very pretty, so don't miss them.

« Reply #568 on: October 28, 2006, 05:23:21 PM »
Name: Coconut
Town: MikeNIke
Code: 1632-9125-6354
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #569 on: November 10, 2006, 02:19:51 PM »
Just bought the game, so here's my friend code:
Name: Mason
Town: Gatorade (Seriously, don't ask.)
Code: 1730-9809-7581

PM me once you add me so I know to add you.
I'm a horrible person.

Print