Print

Author Topic: Confess!  (Read 142813 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #195 on: February 28, 2010, 11:12:39 AM »
Rock music is fine, but it's totally not the greatest.
That was a joke.

« Reply #196 on: February 28, 2010, 11:25:23 AM »
Indeed.

Ragtime is where it's at.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #197 on: February 28, 2010, 11:34:35 AM »
Hate rock music
hate pop music
hate country music
Im also catholic

Oh, it's another one of those Catholic gangsta rap fans?
every

« Reply #198 on: February 28, 2010, 11:45:31 AM »
The other weekend I was at a party at this kids house.  His parents know my parents from their wednesday and friday night golf league.  He was maybe a year ahead of me in highschool, and we went to the same school.  Coincidentally, his name is Kyle also.

We got there (umm, this wasn't an adult party his parents were throwing or anything, people my age got together and got drunk).  The party was in his garage, and by the time we got there he wasn't even at his own party, he was up in his house.  So I proceeded to hang out with everyone there, drink beer, and get drunk.  There were about 13 poeple there.

After a while, out of the corner of my eye I see maybe like 3 skateboards sitting together.  Being drunk I proceeded to grab the best one out of the 3 and ride it around the garage in front of people testing it out and doing some stuff on it.  I never considered myself a clepto, but I've stolen some stuff in my day and was pretty good at it.  Being a skateboarder with no skateboard, having mine stolen about a year ago, I guess you could say my clepto instincts got the best of me.  (Not to mention.  Even though I haven't hung out with this kid a lot, the times I have he kind of acted like a rich stuck-up snob.)

I then mumbled to myself and probably within earshot of a few people, that "There isn't enough room in here, that driveway is nice."  Indeed it was, he had a very nice black-top driveway, spacious too.  But that wasn't what I went out there to do.  I hung outside for a while, made sure no drunken idiot was coming outside to take a leak.  Then I ran over to my car, opened the door as fast as I could, popped the trunk and stuffed it in there.  I waited outside a couple more minutes then went back inside and nobody even remembered that I brought it out there because they were so drunk.

After we left I had a change of heart, and after I told my friends what I did.  So I turned back and returned it.  Saying that I left it in the driveway and forgot out it.  Even though I did the right thing returning it.  It doesn't make me feel better about it.  Because I know if I had the chance, I would've stolen his Marshall half-stack that was out there too.

I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #199 on: February 28, 2010, 11:51:53 AM »
The other weekend
He was maybe a year ahead of me in highschool

You're 20. I call copypasta.

foxmccloudfan

• Guess who's banned!!!
« Reply #200 on: February 28, 2010, 12:06:00 PM »
Oh, it's another one of those Catholic gangsta rap fans?
nope, classical msic
I HATE RAP
Guess who's back!!!

« Reply #201 on: February 28, 2010, 02:15:40 PM »
You're 20. I call copypasta.
Suggesting...... you really make no sense.

« Reply #202 on: February 28, 2010, 02:48:55 PM »
So, you're twenty years old and still in high school?

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #203 on: February 28, 2010, 03:51:39 PM »
Weegee:

He was maybe a year ahead of me in highschool, and we went to the same school.

« Reply #204 on: February 28, 2010, 08:05:08 PM »
1) If you can't conceive of someone having their own story and demand they plagiarized it, even when there's no gag punchline at the end, there's such a website called Google where you can easily check.

2) A 20 yearold in high school is still more respectable than a 17 yearold whose mum puts his socks on every morning.

« Reply #205 on: February 28, 2010, 10:08:51 PM »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #206 on: February 28, 2010, 10:40:25 PM »
That  .gif should really be put in the emoticon selection.

kirbyfan98

• trollerrific
« Reply #207 on: March 01, 2010, 12:06:58 AM »
Emoticon Selection you say, this is the first I've heard of it.
(_8^(I)

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #208 on: March 01, 2010, 07:08:15 AM »
Well, it would seem... you've been kept...

* Turtlekid1 puts on sunglasses

...in the dark.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #209 on: March 01, 2010, 12:21:36 PM »
For the record I have graduated, just to clear things up.  And even went to college for a while and am going back soon.  Its nice to know that none of you think any less of me....

Print