Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing Help  (Read 69708 times)

« Reply #150 on: January 22, 2003, 04:02:52 PM »
Oh, and I was the one with the blue chair (actually, I have 2).  TBB, in trade, what do you have.
I'll give you the code in (at the most) in a few days.

Thanks.
 n/a

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #151 on: January 22, 2003, 06:03:48 PM »
Heres all the blue stuff I have univeral codes for.  (I know, don't end a sentence w/ a prep.)  Sorry, no chair.

Blue Bed Code: Villager Moves Out Too!
Kxxxxxxxxxxxxx
S6nY2JIF0GE@iz
Tell: Villager

Bluebell Fan Code:
NmxIGWIeSLYFFC
u6iMwbzCGvFsnQ

Blue Clock Code:
2%Q2fhMKhAyAY3
05yYAK9zNHxLo7
Tell: Tom Nook

Blue Corner Code:
Bi9xES@sTRJTAA
sqO9cb#3UaKHs4

Blue Wardrobe Code:
n1ACK6I9JE#Jf@
gHCeoBLaa7y%tE
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #152 on: January 22, 2003, 06:21:50 PM »
Here's an update of my Univeral Codes for NES games.

Balloon Fight Code:
CbDahLBdaDh98d
9ub8ExzZKwu7Zl

Clu Clu Land Code:
Crm%h4BNRyu98d
9uu8exzZKwu7Zl

Donkey Kong Code:
2n5@N%8JUjE5fj
ljcGr4%ync5EUp

Donkey Kong Jr. MATH Code:
bA5PC%8JUjE5fj
ljcGr4%ync5EUp

Donkey Kong Jr. MATH Code:
jePccCvLTRJoBA
pcddkwe9ej9rc4

Excitebike Code:
3%Q4fhMTRByAY3
05yYAK9zNHxLd7

Excitebike Code:
3%s4fhMCRByAY3
05yYAK9zNHxLd7

Tennis Code:
jePccCvLTRJoBA
pcddkwe9ej9rO4

I am still looking for Wario's Woods.  I know it's on the island using the GBA, but where/how do I get it?

Also if you have universal codes for any other NES games please let me know.  Or, if you want to give me one my town is "Hyrule" and my name is "Link"  Thanks

Now to clear up a growing misconception.  I helped with ProjectHyrule.com.  I gave them ideas about design and code, but I did not make the site.  I helped with the AC code archives.  That's part of why I have so many AC codes (345 univeral not to mention all the other towns like E and Hyrule).  Hyrule has losts of stuff, but I want to make a new town with Mario.  Anyone have some good names for a town with Mario.

Edited by - Luigison on 1/22/2003 5:03:30 PM
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #153 on: January 22, 2003, 11:40:22 PM »
Hobbiton.
Oh wait, that's for if your name was Bilbo.
Hmm... Sarasaland? Too long. Hmm... I can't think of one...

Thanks, Big Boo. Now... did you want a Master Sword?

As for Wario's Woods, have you tried digging?

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 1/22/2003 9:45:09 PM
That was a joke.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #154 on: January 22, 2003, 11:55:14 PM »
This isn't very original, but why not just call it "TMK"? We all know what it stands for, and it fits nicely. It's also correct; TMK is where Mario lives.

I paid off the rest of my debt today! ß120,000 in ONE day! Nook has promised me another expansion (I'm intentionally not saying what it is so as not to spoil the game for those who are not as far along as I am), so there's gonna be more debt tomorrow. . . . Come on stringfish, I need you now! Raid my house, you huge, expensive pieces of streamlined, fish-colored beauty!

Edited by - Watoad on 1/22/2003 9:56:16 PM
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #155 on: January 22, 2003, 11:57:40 PM »
Hmm... how did you get so many Bells so fast? (Or was it fast?) I still owe about ß145,000 on my first expansion. *sigh*
That was a joke.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #156 on: January 23, 2003, 12:08:46 AM »
Fast, you ask? No, no speed was involved. My house was exploding with stuff that I could not sell; I badly needed more room. So I said to myself yesterday, "I'm going to take an aggressive stand against this debt of mine." (I really said that.) Let me just say that I played a lot of Animal Crossing today. The key word in my raising so many bells: fish. I did lots of fishing today. The stringfish is very important, and I caught at least two of those. There were many other contributing factors, such as fruit (ß500-type) and red rocks, however.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #157 on: January 23, 2003, 12:45:31 AM »
Hmm. Well, I can always sell come cherries, and maybe an extra Arwing or three... this is going to take a while...
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #158 on: January 23, 2003, 12:57:29 AM »
Watoad:  Hey, TMK was my first idea, but is their another official name like Hyrule for Link.  How many Characters can be in a town name anyway.

C. Weird:  No, I did't try digging.  I just was asking, because I just won a GBA on Yahoo! Auctions, but have to wait for my PayPal account to be confirmed so I can pay for it.  Sigh...

Nobody:  I don't have a e-reader yet either so I won't be able to use all my card (except for the codes).  Besides I have been buying the Series 2 AC cards for $3/pack and selling most for about $8/pack on ebay.  I really like the money, but I am never going to make my collection if I sell every card I get.

Myself:  Open the pack and then only sell the idividual cards you have duplicates of.  (i ended with a prep. again)

Reply to Myself:  You idiot.  Why did you open Cash Crazed's "Your an idiot link"?

Everyone:  Don't forget, Sunday, Feb. 2nd is Groundhog Day.  Animals will start showing up at 7 a.m. and the event starts at 9 a.m.  Afterwards go talk to Toritmer for a gift.

--> Åñím@l ©®ø$$íñ9â„¢ Now Only ß49.99 <--

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #159 on: January 23, 2003, 01:16:12 AM »
Hah. I thought you were saying that Link was an idiot. Heheh.
Anyway, you can have eight characters for your town name and eight characters for your player name.
That was a joke.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #160 on: January 23, 2003, 10:45:15 AM »
Luigison, if you don't mind the lack of a space, you could have the town name be "ToadTown."

I don't have a GBA. . . . Maybe I'll get a Game Boy Player when it comes out in May! But I already have way too many games. I'd end up with WAY, WAY, WAY too many games. Hmmmm . . .

« Reply #161 on: January 23, 2003, 10:57:20 AM »
TBB, I need your town name if you still want the blue chair.

I'm on the expansion that you must pay 398,000 Bells.  The basement is awesome!  Now who said they had a Clu CLu Land available?  I would appreciate a copy, and I'll see if I got anything anyone wants for it.

K.K. Rock is the best K.K. Slider Song.
 n/a

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #162 on: January 23, 2003, 11:06:10 AM »
DJ K.K. and K.K. Western are my favorites so far (I have way less than half the songs). Thanks for mentioning K.K. Rock; I'll have to request it this weekend. ;)

Edited by - Watoad on 1/25/2003 10:36:24 PM

« Reply #163 on: January 23, 2003, 03:09:56 PM »
CharginChuck: my name is Rob and my town name is Norfair. I have Clu Clu Land, if you want it.

Chupperson Weird: A Master Sword would be nice.

« Reply #164 on: January 23, 2003, 03:48:15 PM »
OK, I also have a BLUE BOOKCASE. Do you want it too?

n/a

Print