Print

Author Topic: TMK Grand Event  (Read 106028 times)

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #60 on: March 07, 2005, 11:19:20 PM »
Hmm, no town name. Maybe never mind about what I was saying.

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #61 on: March 07, 2005, 11:50:48 PM »
Where was I during what?

I eat at Wendy's roughly never. Plus, I don't know what you look like, JMan. But you could have probably grabbed me and said, "hey". :)

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2005, 04:26:23 AM »
Oh, and by the way, Ringsonic and I are friends. One of my other friends, who may or may not go by the name of Peach Koopa, may also be joining soon.

''If Timmy has seven apples and Peter has five apples, why don''t they just shut up and eat?''
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2005, 12:48:50 PM »
Sapphira, you're so lucky!  Has RedParatroopa been around here lately?

It stinks, I'm at least one year younger than most other people here. :/

“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.” -Atticus Finch
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2005, 01:08:39 PM »
Yeah, he was online yesterday, and the day before that, too. He's been pretty busy lately, though.

I'm sure he'll be on today; he'll probably have stuff to add. :P

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2005, 06:19:04 PM »
Haha, Watoad....
I wasn't talking about you.
It's an inside joke between me and Red.

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #66 on: March 08, 2005, 06:24:30 PM »
Alright, Watoad, fine. *looks about nervously* I admit that I am sometimes more cautious than necessary.
Longview is where I'm from, and I don't believe it's too far from Longview to Seattle.
Heheheh! Longview, it's like half of La Mancha. Why? It has a lot of -mills! Stupid joke, I know, but I've got Don Quixtoe on the brain. As for our neighbor, Kelso, pay them no attention. I don't like Kelso too much, but they're the ones with an Izzy's. *shrugs*

Edited by - Suffix on 3/8/2005 4:51:10 PM

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #67 on: March 09, 2005, 02:53:33 AM »
Lizard, I was wondering where you were during most of the hilarity of this thread. It just seemed perfectly suited to your great wisecracking. ;P

I love Wendy's. Good memories at that fast food place.

Luigi Simpson, if what you say about Ringsonic is true, then you may wish to give him some advice about topic posting. You seem to have a better handle on it.

Markio, as I said in Luigison's hitchhiker topic, your young age counts toward you, not against you. Worry not! :)

Actually, Suffix, MapQuest is telling me that it's about two hours and 10 minutes from Longview to Seattle. Seeing as you're south of Olympia, though, I would imagine it taking significantly longer than that. Now my family's house, which is way better than my place in Seattle, is in Gig Harbor (next to Tacoma). According to MapQuest, that comes out to an hour and 50 minutes from Longview, which I find odd since it takes much more than 20 minutes to drive from Gig Harbor to Seattle, even when there's light traffic. I dunno.

EDIT: I cited the wrong topic.

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."

Edited by - Watoad on 3/9/2005 4:29:20 AM
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #68 on: March 09, 2005, 07:14:35 PM »
Keep in mind I said 1.8 hours. For my estimations, that is very good. I don't think it takes more than 2 hours and 10 minutes, though. Of course, like EM's father, my dad's "a speeding fool."

Edited by - Suffix on 3/9/2005 5:15:36 PM

« Reply #69 on: March 09, 2005, 08:31:01 PM »
I really don't enjoy much of the main fast food restaurants anymore.

Taco Bell: I hate tacos. I tried just getting Nachos instead at one point, but their cheese grows skin if you don't eat it in time. After that, the Chicken Quesadillas were fine, until they started putting very thin slices of lettuce in them for no reason.

Wendy's: I stopped eating the Chicken Nuggets when I realized Chicken nuggets weren't a real part of the Chicken, but processed. I still ate the Chicken Sandwiches for awhile, until I found something resembling a maggot in one. Probably just a bad part of the meat, though something like that makes me not want to eat at that place anymore.

McDonalds: I hate Burgers. Their chicken isn't that great, either. I have nothing against their breakfast, though.

The fast-food restaurants I still like are Burger King, White Castle, Subway, KFC, Pizza Hut, and Checkers.

Back on topic, though, I'd love to meet many of you fine people, whether in a public spot or my basement.

Edited by - Vidgmchtr on 3/9/2005 6:32:18 PM
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #70 on: March 09, 2005, 09:11:25 PM »
That certainly sounded creepy.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #71 on: March 09, 2005, 10:02:09 PM »
Taco Bell's bean burritos minus sauce and onions pwn all.

"Don’t look into car headlights and freeze, because you might get run over or shot."
That was a joke.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #72 on: March 09, 2005, 10:09:09 PM »
Sauce and onions are what makes those good...

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #73 on: March 09, 2005, 10:29:28 PM »
I didn't like the sauce and onions until I was 7 years old and went to my cousin's house in Indiana and I got one of those burritos without the onions.  from that moment on, I liked the sauce on it.  The onions I don't like because I don't like onions in some cases, such as this one.  Out of all the vegetables they could put on a simple burrito, why did they choose onions? It doesn't really make sense, I mean you'd assume they'd put corn or meat or lettuce or something else.
Also, I've found that the Harriet the Spy sandwiches taste good.  You know, just tomato and mayonnaise.  I liked that movie when I was little, now that actress is in Ice Princess or something.

“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.” -Atticus Finch

Edited by - Markio on 3/9/2005 8:31:28 PM
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #74 on: March 09, 2005, 11:28:39 PM »
I like how your post makes meat a vegetable. :D

"Don’t look into car headlights and freeze, because you might get run over or shot."
That was a joke.

Print