Print

Author Topic: Marvel vs Capcom 3  (Read 26710 times)

« on: April 20, 2010, 01:00:58 AM »
AKA memes ahoy and more dream roster fantasies.

Link to non-youtube trailer that'll hopefully not be taken down by tomorrow. Also:

About time Mr. Redfield makes his debut. He makes his first appearance in style. Hopefully, Wesker isn't too far behind.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 01:07:08 AM by Mr. Wiggles »
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 10:14:55 AM »
Whaaaatttt how did I not know about this
That was a joke.

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2010, 01:56:43 PM »

Also, high-quality trailer.

Features
•    Innovative graphics and gameplay bring the Marvel and Capcom Universes to life: Powered by an advanced version of MT Framework, the engine used in Resident Evil 5 and Lost Planet 2, now comes to Marvel vs. Capcom 3, bringing beautiful backgrounds and character animations to the forefront.
•    Evolved VS. Fighting System: Wild over-the-top gameplay complete with signature aerial combos, hyper combos and other original systems. The evolved battle system takes the exciting mind-reading game to a whole new level! 
•    3-on-3 Tag Team Fighting: Players build their own perfect team and use Assist Attacks and each character’s special moves to create their own unique fighting style.
•    Living Comic Book Art Style: See the most adored characters from the Capcom and Marvel universes brought to life in a “moving comic” style, blurring the boundaries between 2D and 3D graphics.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 02:08:13 PM by Captain Jim »
No! I don't want that!

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010, 02:22:08 PM »
Cool, a new game for Wiggles to call people cheap at.

Deadpool probability is 100%. He has like five series right now.

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2010, 02:30:10 PM »

Yeah, including his series with like a million of himself from other universes in it. I want to see Headpool as one of his projectiles.
No! I don't want that!

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2010, 02:50:04 PM »
Cool, a new game for Wiggles to call people cheap at.

The rumor from last week was that Storm and Magneto made the cut from MvC2. Nothing's confirmed that yet though. But the fact that the roster is approximately 30 characters gives me hope.

Oh, and since these games are notorious for giving obscure Capcom characters new life, I demand the return of Vanessa Schneider and Kyosuke Kagami.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2010, 02:54:04 PM »
Oh, and since these games are notorious for giving obscure Capcom characters new life, I demand the return of Vanessa Schneider and Kyosuke Kagami.

I want Fiona Belli with Hewie.
No! I don't want that!

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2010, 03:30:49 PM »
I want the dude from Forgotten Worlds. And Shiba Shintaro from Three Wonders. Even though I probably won't play the game any time soon.

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2010, 03:38:29 PM »
When you guys said obscure, you meant obscure. I don't know who the crap any of these people are.

(I knew who Vanessa Schneider was once I looked it up.)

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2010, 03:50:00 PM »
Just so long as it's not Dudepeel (not that I'm getting this game anyway).
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2010, 04:31:05 PM »
I want the dude from Forgotten Worlds.

Forgotten Worlds as in where the original Neverwinter Nights game took place?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2010, 05:33:18 PM »
I don't know who the crap any of these people are.
Shiba was also in Cannon Spike (a cool Commando-as-made-by-Psikyo Dreamcast shmup featuring a bunch of Capcom characters, and a game I would probably recommend to people if it hit XBLA, especially if it featured online co-op), if that helps. I don't know if the dude from Forgotten Worlds even has a name.

And no, Toad, that's the Forgotten Realms, where a lot of Dungeons & Dragons stuff takes place.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2010, 07:19:05 PM »
Vanessa Schneider?

What is she going to do, dance?

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2010, 07:35:42 PM »
I like her as a character, but she deserved a better game to surround her. Especially when three of the fellow Capcom Five were works of genius.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2010, 05:38:13 PM »
Forgotten Worlds as in where the original Neverwinter Nights game took place?

GO AWAY.

I want Dr. Salvador but I highly doubt he'll ever make the cut seeing as how his only attacks are instant kills and being hit in the face with eggs.
every

Print