Miscellaneous > General Chat

What are your hobbies?

(1/5) > >>

Zarkanthesmasher:
Just wondering what everyone else does for fun besides playing video games.

Luigison:
Besides video games I like:
- Surfing the net via Digg, StumbleUpon, and my RSS feeds on iGoogle,
- Reading science fiction.  Gateway, The Time Ships, Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy are three of my favorite novels.  I also enjoy short short fiction. 
- Reading science.  Quantum and particle/string physics.  Genetics and live extension.  Artificial intelligence and the singularity.  Cosmology and the live/death of the universe.
- Writing.  Haven't done much lately though.
- Coding.  Haven't done much of that lately either.
- Teaching science.  Teaching my daughter to read.
- Mental and logic puzzles.
- Board and card games, but not ones based mostly on chance. 
- Pixel art.
- Education toys.  Lego.  Puzzles, not jigsaw.
- Making Miis. 
- Watching TV.   Myth Busters.  Dirty Jobs.  Dr. Who.  Science documentaries. 
- Movies.  Gattaca.  Fight Club.  Serenity.  The original HhGttG series.

I'll be getting back to exercising after I get over this awful sinus/respiratory infection.  I also plan to try some gardening next spring. 

BriGuy92:
Quite the list you have there, Luigison. As for me, there's not all that much that I do. Aside from playing games, I visit this forum and its corresponding chatroom, listen to music, compose music, make games (technically only one game) and run, which I actually haven't done since the end of cross-country. I'll have to go out sometime. I don't watch very much TV at all.

...Wow, I need a life.

Chupperson Weird:
Hmm. I don't think I have any activities I consider "hobbies". Of course, pretty much the only things I do right now are play games and do various music-related things (like getting my degree) and I guess I watch anime and read books and comics when I have time.

Turtlekid1:
Not a whole lot... unless you call driver ed a hobby...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version