Print

Author Topic: Your favorite Mario Show  (Read 5487 times)

« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2004, 04:05:49 PM »
Things I like about SMB3 and World
1. The episodes are in the format of old theatrical "short subjects" (such as those made in the 1950s and earlier.)
2. They use sounds from the games
3. The music seems to have a connection with the network they originally appeared on (NBC)

"Now go home and eat some vegetables! Dr. Mario’s orders!" -Super Mario World, King Scoopa Koopa (DIC, 1991)

Edited by - marioseeker on 5/8/2004 3:07:16 PM

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2004, 06:36:36 AM »
Mine?

It must be the one and only Super Mario Bro.s: Super Show!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!

...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2004, 07:57:39 AM »
"I hate the theme song for The Super Mario Bros. Super Show. Who, in the right mind, could even think of putting "Mario" and "Rap" in the same sentence?!?"

They don't. It may be a rap, but they never say it is, and not in the same sentence as Mario at the very least.

By the way, I hate them all despite my name.

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2004, 12:12:21 PM »
I liked all of them, but TAOSMB3 was when the animation colors became nasty.

I need some yarn, to make a wick- I''m saving up all my earwax to make a candle.

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2004, 04:09:00 PM »
I have the "King Koopa Katastrophe" DVD, and I immediatley found a gazillion bloopers in the episodes, so many that I can't explain, such as miscolorations, items missing, whatever.

"Now go home and eat some vegetables! Dr. Mario’s orders!" -Super Mario World, King Scoopa Koopa (DIC, 1991)

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2004, 01:46:39 PM »
I have that DVD too. I noticed a lot of animation errors and plot holes, but I pretty much prefer it over the first DVD, because this one allows the viewers to watch the episodes in Spanish. BTW, I've been doing a parody of that DVD, at http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1511254.
Super Mario Bros. are cool like sunglasses!

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2004, 04:15:24 PM »
what's the deal with the show:super mario all stars? cuz i went on my way on a beautiful day to tmk to look for midis,but oh! i accidently went to wrong place! i was in the lyrics page and there was 4 shows(!) SMBSS,TAOSMW,TAOSMB3, and super mario all-stars(?) what is it?

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2004, 03:39:29 PM »
The "Mario All-Stars" show wasn't really a show. Basically, they just took 40 animated segments from the first season, compiled them into half-hour time slots with time-compressed versions of the third season episodes, and wrongfully advertised it as "40 brand-new adventures". Strangely, most of the show's ads featured scenes from the second season, which for some reason wasn't featured on "Mario All-Stars".
Super Mario Bros. are cool like sunglasses!

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2004, 07:07:49 AM »
I remember from one scene in a video of SMBSS Luigi was wearing a red cap and Mario had Luigi's voice and said "time we pipe these guys up, eh, Mario?" (or something like that) One of the biggest bloopers ever.

Print