Print

Author Topic: Finalizing the L is Real junk  (Read 2859 times)

« on: May 25, 2004, 08:36:26 PM »
First of all, I want to apologize in advance to anybody that is so dearly sick of these topics.

I want to try to end all of these questions. Somebody should try to send a letter to NOA asking about this. Address is:

Nintendo of America Inc.
PO Box 957 Redmond, WA
98073-0957 U.S.A.

And in case you ask, I got this address off of the back of my Double Dash!! case.

-----------------------------
Has anyone her ever wondered why we kill each other over arguments about games? Well, I geuss it is Mario, so it''s OK!

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2004, 10:04:00 PM »
Someone has already done so, and they got almost no information out of it (if any).

"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."
"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2004, 02:23:34 PM »
Actually, I have received an official answer, but I swore to absolute secrecy or else they'll break my legs.

"Good News: Ten golfers are struck by lightning every year."- George Carlin
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2004, 04:54:19 PM »
Take one for the team.

"Word I was in the house alone,
Somehow must have gotten abroad:
Word I was in my life alone.
Word I had no one left but God."
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2004, 05:03:16 PM »
*Stares suspiciuscly at Red Paratroopa* Son do you swear to god that you're telling the truth, and only the truth?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"you know what I''m doing right now? Giving you the finger."
"John,I''m poor, I''m Blind, and I run a newstand in the back of a coffee shop. God gave me the finger way before you ever did."
~ Becker & Jake in a conversation
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2004, 08:25:25 PM »
"Actually, I have received an official answer, but I swore to absolute secrecy or else they'll break my legs."

Pff, listen up everyone. If you send an E-Mail to Nintendo or any other big company, tell them straight out, "No crap like advertisements, etc.; ANSWERS."

Don't let them win you over on blowing off a question then copy/pasting one of there retarded ads to your "tough-ey and pain-stakenly sacred" E-mail in Nintendo's eyes.

They just want to say, "Oh, we worked so hard and put time out of our lives [they're thinking in their minds 'wasted our lives'] to answer your stupid E-Mail (although it may have been good; they just want to sugarcoat it) Why thank you for this crap."

I don't know why some big companies are so rude and make computers answer everything for them. They act as if they're the secret agents of the land permitting them to be rude and not answer your questions for some reason...

*sigh* As I've said before, my ramblings are just too dang long, no?

"If you were mad at me, but really weren''''t, what would you say; no or no?" ~Cosmo, Fairly-Odd Parents
+--Support our troops.--+
Formerly quite reasonable.

Dug

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2004, 08:57:01 PM »
THERES AN OFFICIAL ANSER????? HOW DO I GET IT?
TEH PIE!

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2004, 09:43:19 AM »
I went to the courtyard, and I swear I cannot read it at all. What was the year again?

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2004, 11:13:53 AM »
No one at Nintendo of America is even going to know. Writing a letter, as we've already discovered, will get you nowhere.
And neither will complaining on this message board.

I might be Sadib...
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Print