Print

Author Topic: Super TMK World  (Read 20085 times)

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2004, 09:17:46 AM »
Did you say that you can name levels as well? Because I would like to be that or an Egg. If you wouldn't mind......
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2004, 09:50:26 AM »
Cool idea, but why can't you hack the names for Mario and Luigi so they display as Lizard Dude and whatever you'd call Luigi? Also, could you make me Lakitu please?

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2004, 10:59:31 AM »
I'm not sure how to hack graphics, so the title would be "Super TMK World" or something. Someone suggested RPG Maker 2003.

Friends? Heh, these are my only friends- grown-up nerds like Gore Vidal; and even he''s kissed more boys than I ever will.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2004, 03:01:59 PM »
I'm currently working on a TMK Game for RPG Maker.

Uh... I dunno. You could name Chocolate Island "Meow Island" for me. If not, I'll be content being Yoshi's Friend #1.

« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2004, 04:05:38 PM »
Awww, I really wanted to be Daisy. Oh well, can I be Egg #2 then?

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~

Edited by - luigi~lover on 6/4/2004 3:06:37 PM

Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2004, 04:10:05 PM »
Chupperson was pretty upset that you made him Yoshi.  I suggest changing that unless you want him to ban you or something.  His power still isn't on and may not be on until Sunday, so I thought I should say this now before it progresses too far.

« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2004, 04:11:33 PM »
Ok, I put Chupperson as someone else. Whom do you want to be, Chupperson?

Friends? Heh, these are my only friends- grown-up nerds like Gore Vidal; and even he''s kissed more boys than I ever will.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2004, 04:21:00 PM »
I would suggest you do nothing till we actually HEAR from Chupp, To see what he wants to be. Cuz like Magabyte said, we don't want this to get too fat.

Edited by - Koopaslaya on 6/4/2004 3:29:31 PM
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2004, 04:35:20 PM »
If you want to request a level, here are the guidelines for describing the level you want:

Level Name

What do you want the level to be named? You can add your name, or just make up something original. Please note a name cannot exceed 19 characters. Anything that goes beyond the indicated number is cut off.

Level "Format"

What type of level do you prefer? Normal, Water, Ghost House, etc? Any level can be possible. See "Enemies" below.

Terrain & Features

How should the obstacles be presented? Should the level be only a series of slopes, a flat surface? Should there be dozens of platforms? A giant maze? You can also request to have mulitple areas for one level, connected by doors and pipes. It's up to you.

Enemies

What enemies do you want to appear in the level? Remember, the level format you pick, the enemies have to be in sync with it. If a enemy is placed into an unfamilar level (i.e. a Boo Buddy in a Water Level), the enemy just appears as a glitch, with its graphics messed up.

Music

What music do you want floating in the level background? There are 8 different tracks available:

01 Piano
02 Here we go!
03 Water Level
05 Boss Battle
06 Cave Drums
07 Ghost House
08 Castle
12 Switch Palace

These guidelines are all I can think of for now. Use the guidelines and design your level.

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 6/4/2004 3:37:38 PM

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2004, 04:38:15 PM »
I want mine to be "Koopaslaya's Cliff" and I'll do the details later...

Push Button...
Receive Bacon!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2004, 04:51:46 PM »
Hey, I'd be happy to take the role of Yoshi if Chupperson doesn't want it.... and if you've got no one else lined up. ^_^

Go Moon!

Edited by - Fifth on 6/4/2004 3:54:07 PM
Go Moon!

« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2004, 04:55:21 PM »
Well, even if I'm Yoshi's 4th friend, could I still have a level named after me, like, right before Castle #4?
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2004, 04:57:45 PM »
Sure, type the details requested.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2004, 06:08:39 PM »
Level Name: TEM/Koopa Battle

Level: The normal room from the game

Terrain & Features: ditto

Enemies: 100 to 200 koopas

Music: The music from the Burly Brawl fight in Reloaded

I don't know if any of this is possible but if it is, that would be cool. Just LD fighting a whole mess of koopas, in an alloted time. (Perhaps by the time the song ends.) If this isn't possible, or too much work, that's alright.

^_^ ._0 @_@ O~O

« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2004, 06:43:47 PM »
When will this actually be ready?  This month?  This year?  Next year?  Y3K?  Just a rough estimate will do.

Print