Yes
42 (71.2%)
No
9 (15.3%)
Unsure
8 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Print

Author Topic: A Survey This Is  (Read 114006 times)

« Reply #75 on: January 11, 2006, 10:23:06 PM »
i think it's important to capitalize the "g" used for God's name
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #76 on: January 11, 2006, 10:25:31 PM »
i love my religion and I will never convert. i feel strongly about my religion. in Islam, we call God "God" or Allah because Allah is just the arabic word for God. we fast in ramadan for 30 days. we eat before sunrise and make the morning prayers and before the sun comes up. we break fast at sunset before our sunset prayer
Yeah, my friend is Muslim, too. He was telling me about that, and I was going to take part of it next time just to observe his religion. I think it's kind of neat. I like how Muslims practice their religion.

« Reply #77 on: January 11, 2006, 10:26:30 PM »
my cousins are christians and a lot of my families members are, too. i try to respect all religions. once, my cousin said she tried to be a muslim by not eating pork, but she was craving the ham
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #78 on: January 11, 2006, 10:40:38 PM »
I just made this into a poll because of the original question of this topic. Um, yeah.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #79 on: January 11, 2006, 10:41:52 PM »
okay

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #80 on: January 12, 2006, 01:15:34 AM »
I've got my miracle story.

A real long time ago, before I learned of Mario...
It was not summer. I know that. The cover was over the pool and the ladder removed. I went outside, unnoticed, and fell in the pool, reaching for a toy. I don't remember it, but my Aunt who was babysitting me does. I came into the house soaking wet, and said "I fell in he pool. Don't worry, Grandpa got me out."

My grandpa's  miracle, before this event: My mom's side of the family loses their memory at an old age. I might be lucky, getting my mom's health (for her side's... largness, they have astounding blood pressure) and my dad's memory (type #2 diabetic, but no memory problems), but my grandpa lost his memory. My mom prayed for him to remember his family before departing, and began losing her own focus because of constant prayer. The day before, he remembered everythng. He remembered everyone in the family, he remembered me, and we knew that the prayers came true. My mom called everyone announcing this, but knowing his time was gone. He died... but the prayers were fulfilled.

Oh, and while I find it unlikely that we came from monkeys, I believe the earth came about from a reaction... because God wanted it to happen. Where'd the moon come from? Ask God how he did it. See, religion and science don't have to cancel each other out!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 01:18:14 AM by Bird Person »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #81 on: January 12, 2006, 01:35:08 AM »
yep! once my cousin was almost in a car crash. she prayed and the cars didnt hit her

Game Over

• Banned
« Reply #82 on: January 12, 2006, 01:56:57 AM »
No, and if I don't so what? If he is real he's not going to do anything to me.

Tell me something, if any of you go to church, why?

Are you afraid? ARE YOU AFRAID!? DO YOU FEEL LUCKY PUNK?

« Reply #83 on: January 12, 2006, 01:59:22 AM »
huh? youre an atheist, arent you. you sorta acting as if someone said something to offend you, geeze

Game Over

• Banned
« Reply #84 on: January 12, 2006, 02:02:28 AM »
huh? youre an atheist, arent you. you sorta acting as if someone said something to offend you, geeze

I like skittles...

« Reply #85 on: January 12, 2006, 02:04:26 AM »
0_o

Game Over

• Banned
« Reply #86 on: January 12, 2006, 02:05:36 AM »
0_o

I find that offenseeve sir I will now give you the backhand of an oven mit.

« Reply #87 on: January 12, 2006, 02:10:22 AM »
im not a sir and i find that offensive. i gave you the "0_o" becasue i thought it was wierd that you posted you like skittles on this topic

Game Over

• Banned
« Reply #88 on: January 12, 2006, 02:17:39 AM »
im not a sir and i find that offensive. i gave you the "0_o" becasue i thought it was wierd that you posted you like skittles on this topic
Indeed, so you think Tom Cruise is a good man?

« Reply #89 on: January 12, 2006, 02:19:59 AM »
eh? why would you ask that?

Print