Print

Author Topic: M+L: Superstar Saga Great Cheat Codes!  (Read 7733 times)

« on: September 21, 2008, 02:37:09 PM »
http://www.gamevillage.nl/showthread.php?t=111629

Not sure whether they're Gameshark codes or AR codes that strangely work on my Gameshark, because the graphics are very scrambled sometimes.
They work great, though!
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 05:22:26 PM »
Yes. Codes.

For use with an unknown cheating device.

For a game from 2003.

A game that has been beaten and fully cleared multiple times.

What was the point of this topic?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 06:27:18 AM »
They were hard to come upon, and do for sure work on Gameshark SP, and thought someone might find them interesting...
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 01:13:01 PM »
Yes. Codes.

For use with an unknown cheating device.

For a game from 2003.

A game that has been beaten and fully cleared multiple times.

What was the point of this topic?

Yo, take it easy max.  The guy is just posting a link to what actually might help people.  I don't get why people here are so jumpy around the subject of *gasp* writing some tips or cheats to a old game.
Probably likes Sonic games better than anyone else on the fungi forums.

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 01:17:30 PM »
Yeah, bring on the codes!

I mean, Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga has GOT to be the hardest game ever, right?

I mean, right?

Right???

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2008, 01:20:16 PM »
Right!

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2008, 06:56:51 PM »

No...

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2008, 07:08:20 PM »
You obviously have never played M+L:SS glitchy.

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2008, 09:52:28 AM »
I never found it frustratingly difficult at all. Not to the point where I'd cheat at the game at least.

Plus, cheating isn't fun. At least not for me. That's why I never beat any games within days of buying them. Of course, I don't play even near half as much video games as I used to.
I'm a horrible person.

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2008, 10:01:47 AM »
I only use cheats in games if I've already beaten it.

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2008, 08:01:05 PM »
You obviously have never played M+L:SS glitchy.

Actually, I beat it.

I never found it frustratingly difficult at all. Not to the point where I'd cheat at the game at least.

Plus, cheating isn't fun. At least not for me. That's why I never beat any games within days of buying them. Of course, I don't play even near half as much video games as I used to.

Same here.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2008, 08:33:17 PM »
I feel the same as MushroomJunkie and have used cheats on games I've beaten. Not for the sake of cheating but just to mess with the game. Flying around in Majora's Mask, going places before you're supposed to go there... Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask actually have a lot of walls that aren't real, just out of your reach. Most ceilings you can float right through.

But most games there'd just be no point to this kind of stuff. And the walls Banjo-Kazooie are all airtight so you can't float through them.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2008, 10:15:36 PM »
I've threatened to cheat before (Guy in a trenchcoat standing in front of a crowd of people, Action Replay card and DS held close to each other: "Don't make me do it!"), but I don't think I ever really have--not counting that Game Genie I fiddled with as a little kid with SMB3.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2008, 03:42:35 PM »
I never found the game hard...
but it's fun to get ultra hammers and mess with the storyline, and use badges such as Bros. Respect that aren't in the game normally!

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2008, 04:49:49 PM »
...and use badges such as Bros. Respect that aren't in the game normally!

Interesting. Mind telling us what it does as well as some other items that aren't normally in the game?
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Print