Print

Author Topic: Glorb's 666th WolfMannual Howloscream Shocktoberfest: Spectral Deadition  (Read 6373 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2009, 11:51:20 PM »
By the way, I highly recommend seeing the movie.
That was a joke.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2009, 12:39:34 AM »
My brother in law asked me to be Mario and him be Luigi, but I had already decided I want to go as Johnny Cash. Maybe next year.
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2009, 09:15:35 PM »
Just got back from seeing Paranormal Activity with the missus. Basically, it's The Blair Witch Project, but actually scary and with an actual ending. It follows a very rigid structure, but the scariest parts are when the movie screws with that structure to freak you out. It's pretty much an hour and a half of horrible, terrifying things happening to a suburban couple, with no explanation, and it's truly scary.
every

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2009, 10:33:02 PM »
Let's see if anyone can top me costume: I'm going as the Rastabortionist.
:D

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2009, 11:03:08 PM »
No fetus, no cry?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2009, 01:17:04 AM »
This is a really old and bad picture, but It's the only one I've got of my signature costume.

I was thinking of adding a mask, but I'm unsure how to make it 100% out of duct tape.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2009, 01:48:15 AM »
All I'm gonna say is my costume requires a Sharpie, a bucket, and a wadded-up blanket. Pictures after the party on Monday night.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 01:51:31 AM by CrossEyed7 »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2009, 09:43:25 AM »
I plan on going trick-or-treating again. Hey, you're never too old for free candy! My costume this year is as follows:

And the Friday before Halloween, I'm gonna go to school in that outfit. I may leave out the hat, though. It's large and may hit an unsuspecting person in the face. 8|

(Yes, I know the picture text says "cosplay" and not "Halloween costume", but I sent this in to the cosplay section at NiGHTSintoDreams.com so that's probably why... I'm too lazy to scan the printouts of the pics, not to mention they would end up being HUGE.)
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2009, 11:36:47 AM »
Is this a joke?

« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2009, 06:36:37 PM »
Figured I could go as Don Flamenco but I'm not nearly attractive enough, nor do I have brown hair.

Maybe I'll get lucky and finally complete that DekaMaster suit I've had lying around for a while now.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2009, 11:08:41 PM »
You are a king amongst men.
:D

Print